Bundles.app | Inventory Sync

Bundle, Fast Inventory Sync, Product Bundles, Bundle offers

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Increase your revenue by selling bundles & inventory syncing

Honey Candles - Wholesale USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Simple and effective with no limits. We use it in few our stores. Developer is very responsive.

beiam

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Easy to use and helpful for managing kits and other bundles. Would recommend to anyone who needs to manage inventory across multiple skus and bundles.

Pro Blo Group

great app, easy to set up, I was very impressed with the support, i had a quick question and they replied within one hour and gave me the support i needed. highly recommend!

Social Citizen

Very helpful customer service. Responded quickly and clearly. The app is useful for multi-packs and sharing inventory among multiple products

Rooted.sg

Location Singapore

Was using another similar app but this is so much more intuitive and a lot quicker. Harold was also so prompt in his replies and on point with the solutions. This app has reduced my headache and time, highly recommended!

WANDERNESS

Time spent using app About 1 year

Such a great app - super simple, intuitive, made it really easy to offer themed bundles in my candle store so I didn't have to create SKUs for each bundle (and my fulfillment partner could easily pick and pack).

Colonna

This app is excellent in its simplicity and reliability. It has allowed us to merchandise our products in bundles while, importantly, keeping inventory in sync. Bundles are now very popular on our store and contribute a significant percentage of our revenue.

Shutter Bombs

Just like an escalator makes it easy and convenient to bring you up or down a level, this app makes it easy and convenient to create bundles and manage inventory. This is literally the only app you need to create bundles! Super easy to set up, syncs up with inventory and is always accurate. Don't mess with the other apps that may have all these shiny bells and whistles that ultimately just end up being unneccesary. If you need to create bundles that sync up with your inventory; this is the app. No need to look any further. Download and be set up in 5 minutes. Have a question? The dev is responsive AND super helpful. GG's

AHINSA SHOES

Location Czechia

Amazing app, works great even with many items in bundles. Perfect support, quick and great answers even over weekend :)) Definitely recommend ! :))

Scratch Supply Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is the only app we've found that lets us do what we were looking for: keep inventory accurate when selling kits made up of individual inventory items (without having to take those items out of inventory to make the kits). I'm sure there are lots of industries where this is useful, but I can speak the most to my own - yarn shops, this is the app you're looking for. Excellent technical support and customer service, too!