Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

Bundles.app ‑ Inventory Sync

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 30, 2022

By far the best app and support on Shopify. We have had the Bundle App installed for a couple of years and it works flawlessly. And the support is the best one out there. Harold @ Bundle.app will reply superfast and he knows everything about the app. 5/5 stars

OEMparts.no
Norway
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 30, 2022

Dit is de tweede app op shopify die ik gebruik om bundels te maken. Binnen 5 minuten wist ik dat deze app veel beter aan mijn eisen voldeed. Je linkt producten aan een al bestaand product. De lay out van je bundel is hetzelfde als een los product (groot voordeel) en je kan de bundel makkelijker SEO vriendelijk maken doordat het een product in Shopify is. De klantenservice is ook super, ik had binnen 5 minuten een reactie!

bierwarenhuys
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
March 29, 2022

Great experience with the founder behind this app. Harold is already quick to help and assist with tasks small as big. Big recommendation from here!

Greenwitch
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 28, 2022

First class service and app. I was having trouble wrapping my head around how it was going to work with what I needed. I was almost going to give up, but wrote to support. Harold is AMAZING. So friendly and helpful - showed me how to work it out and now I'm up and running. Thanks for making such a great app at a price that doesn't make my eyes water.

Sign & Seal
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 28, 2022

Thanks so much for your amazing app. I can't fault it. I kept our stock perfectly synced when selling bundles!

Ethical Nutrition Co
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 24, 2022

I am using this app on two stores now and what they lack in features - they more than make up for in excellent service. Thank you very much guys, this is a great app an we are very happy.

Oscillot® Europe and UK
Poland
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 17, 2022

This is app is worth its weight in gold for the potential to bundle items while still tracking their individual inventory quantities. It is completely easy and self-explanatory to use. Love it!

Knot Another Hat
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 17, 2022

This app is perfect for creating bundles and syncing the inventory of the individual components. Works perfect with multiple product variants too. All in all it's super simple and easy to use, doesn't mess with your theme or product config and is not bloated with stuff you don't need. Exactly how it should be!

NEXD
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 7, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for, I can now move bundles over to eBay and Amazon reliably and not be worried about keeping track of all components of a bundle.

WorldWide Sales Online
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
March 6, 2022

Great app, Very easy to use and setup bundles. Quick Implementation time. Combined with fast professional Customer support.

XMiles