Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

SimpleAddiction

When we first used this app, it was AMAZING! We have actually used it for some while and it was very helpful.. Then we got into our busy season. Issues kept coming up. The main 2 were about 1) the bundles updating to no inventory when there was inventory and 2) consistently overselling on our inventory.. Like outrageously. We reached out to the support team multiple times and every time we were told it was not them... Sooo, for the over 6 years we have been with shopify, haven't downloaded anything but simple apps until now, our inventory is now a mess.

February 12, 2020

Thanks for your review. Some of your bundles are broken because items that where in the bundles or where the bundles are removed from Shopify.

I solved the issues you had in October. In December I tried to help you, but you never responded on my last email where I explained that your bundles where broken.

I see you still have bundles installed and I see what there are still issues with your bundles, can you please contact me so I can help you further :)

Good Addiction

i should better not use this app cause it destroyed my printful product now i must do everythin new ..

February 4, 2020

Thanks for your review. In the couple of minutes you had Bundles installed it only updated the inventory for the single bundle you created. Bundles did not destroy your products, Bundles calculates and syncs the inventory for the items you link to each other with the app.

Please contact me so I can have help you understand what the app does and I can help you get it set up for your store.

Cheers,