Bundles.app | Inventory Sync

Bundle, Inventory Sync, Upsell, Unlimited Product Bundles

From $14/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Increase your revenue by selling bundles & inventory syncing

erinsfaces

We've been using Bundles for a few years now and it really allows us to combine sets in an easy way as well as have wholesale sites like Faire talk easily to Shopify. Harold is also very responsive and helpful when you have a hiccup.

Simplisav Boutique

At first I was very lost with this app and I uninstalled it. Harold reached out to me to see if there was something he could assist with, once I explained what I was trying to do, he assured me this app could do that and more. The customer service, one on one support and assistance was by far the best I have ever experienced. This app isn't overly complicated and you have someone literally holding your hand the entire way. Worth every cent, I would give ten stars if I could!!

JustHatched

We're really please with Bundles. It does what it says it does and reliably/performance are both very solid. App support is top-notch and any questions we have are quickly addressed.

Beiam

I've been using this app for 4-5 years, it is great! Harold is super helpful when you reach out too. This app makes syncing products together really easy.

PLANT

The app is awesome and it works well! Pretty easy to use! Harold is very helpful whenever needed. Highly recommended.

Outside Shop

I've been looking for a solid bundling app for years, and Bundles is the one. Easy to install, incredibly user friendly, and has exactly the functionality you need to make tracking inventory through bundling a breeze. Would highly recommend.

Strobepro Studio Lighting

We've been using the Bundles app for years. It is the best way to build custom products and track inventory. The new speed improvements make sure your inventory is up to date fast. Plus the new bulk edit will save you hours when multiple products share some of the same items. Just get it!

Florious Beauty

Excellent app! I needed a way to combine existing products in my store into bundles and this app did exactly that! Super easy to use, and the developer had great service! The app also has the ability to print each individual component on your packing slip. Definitely recommend!

MacondoForever

This is a "must-have" app if you sell in bundles, sets and packs. So easy to use! Great customer service.

Cheerfetti Gift Co.

Excellent app, really a must for a store that sells bundles. Support is helpful and responsive and the app itself is easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17