Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

Keto Store NZ

This app is a great way to manage our inventory. We have multiple bundles running, and it works in a straight-forward manner. I like how you can use them with variants as well.
We've been able to add many more products using this app in addition to our standard range, which means we can sell more product :)
Friendly customer support is a bonus as well!

Love From Aunty

If I could give it 10 stars, I would. I was keeping track of my bundle inventory manually and it was becoming increasingly difficult to manage. This app is perfect. Even if I have 1 unit in stock, it shows the item as in stock in the bundle and as a stand alone product on my website. Both items instantly move to out of stock to prevent over selling when the last unit is sold. It was incredibly easy to set up. While I was on the free trial I contacted the help desk to ensure there wouldn't be any down time when my free trial ended and they responded within a couple of hours. Great customer service.

MyVitro

This is a straightforward app that works as advertised and saves me about an hour of tedious manual work each week. I had some questions about how to configure our specific use cases and Harold, the developer, responded right away.

Klar Seifen

Awesome app, awesome support!! Absolutely covers all the necessities for creating and updating bundles!

Bulk-Grocer

Above and beyond support provided. App works perfectly with no issues and does exactly what you would want it to. I hope that Shopify will eventually purchase this app and natively add this functionality to their system, because this app is amazing and fills a great need!

The Band of Heathens

Harold in support is AWESOME! App has always been great to sync products & have confidence in bundles working successfully -- recently, we asked for an edit/update to the App and Harold followed through within just a few days. Really great - highly recommend!

Kane Brown

Such a great app to not have to worry about inventory overselling in bundles + Harold in support is awesome. Thanks so much!

Beehive Wool Shop

Great app! Easy to use, flexible implementation, and the best customer support for any app, in my experience. Not to mention, no limit to how many bundles we create, nor any predatory pricing structures if your store gets busier. Highly recommend!

飛騰音樂中心 Flight Music Centre | 香港 | 旺角 | 彩虹 | 澳門 Yamaha Roland Casio Korg Hk

It is very simply and easy to use. CS very helpful, very good service. solve my problem and finally can get what i want.

The Feed

Bundles works very well and just like it should. We are using Inventory Planner and the bundles sync over nicely. Great support as well for any questions we have had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8