Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

Beehive Wool Shop

Great app! Easy to use, flexible implementation, and the best customer support for any app, in my experience. Not to mention, no limit to how many bundles we create, nor any predatory pricing structures if your store gets busier. Highly recommend!

飛騰音樂中心 Flight Music Centre | 香港 | 旺角 | 彩虹 | 澳門 Yamaha Roland Casio Korg Hk

It is very simply and easy to use. CS very helpful, very good service. solve my problem and finally can get what i want.

The Feed

Bundles works very well and just like it should. We are using Inventory Planner and the bundles sync over nicely. Great support as well for any questions we have had.

Wishbone Design Studio

I use Bundles with my multi-store Shopify Plus setup. I market several items together as a separate product and Bundles makes sure the inventory for each new item is always correct. A great way to build out your store offerings without actually adding more physical inventory. Bundles is simple, intuitive and robust. Harold is incredibly helpful and patient with my questions. Highly recommended.

ChokeSports

I've been using Bundles App for many years and never had to look back. It's simply the best solution for my bundle inventory needs (I sell many items that are composed by two or more individual SKUs with their own inventory). Harold, the developer, has always been prompt and friendly with the few requests I've had over the years. And he's also made the UI cleaner and faster recently. Can't praise this app enough!

Cerami.co.uk

LITERALLY A LIFE SAVER. And Harold is such an amazing help. I use the app to link multiple products and variants to underlying SKUs in order to properly manage my inventory. SUPER SIMPLE TO SET UP and maintain and most importantly saves SO MUCH HASSLE. Great work!

Zo Zero

Love the app! Finally found one that does everything we want and doesn't take all our customers information. We made product kits and new variants using other variants and it's very easy. We could not be happier.

Customer support is really fast and really helpful.

If there has to be one minus, the app is not cheap... but hopefully this will give us a lot of extra sales and we won't think of this anymore!

Bedtime in a Box

Would highly recommend this app for any store selling bundled products. Great functionality, excellent customer service.

NebraskaBison.com

This is exactly what I needed to help me keep track of inventory with the custom bundles I have set up on my store! Works with tiered product pricing & custom bundles. Was easy to set up. This is going to save me quite a bit of time in the long run! Thanks so much!

thedharmashop

This app did everything we expected it to do and then it quickly did more! It's easy to use and perfect for what we needed. Our store has many jewelry items and gift sets that contain multiple components and products. This app allows us to easily bundle those items together for inventory and organizational purposes. The app support is great! Harold is so easy to communicate with and gets back to you with helpful information right away. Not to mention that after only a month or so of using the app, he's added features based on our needs that have been incredibly helpful. It's nice to know that he's always working to improve the app based on feedback from users. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7