Bundle Products Sync Inventory

Bundle Products Sync Inventory

by Channelup

Bundle Products, Unbundle Orders, Sync Inventory - Bundleup

FootClothes

First of all, five stars because it's the ONLY APP that unbundles orders correctly. I installed like 20. Here's what could be improved: The interface is not... really... good. It's a little clunky and not obvious how to get around and what things mean even though there is an explanation. However it only took like 5-10 minutes to figure out what was going on, and I consider myself tech savvy. I will be using this app because literally it's the ONLY ONE that does what it needs to and that is worth so much right now. My accountant will thank me. There's a lag and you have to manually sync inventory to shopify and back. I don't think the ability to edit all of the product information within bundleup is necessary - just the bundle component. It wouldn't sync price from Bundleup --> Shopify right away for example. The unbundling order features and inventory adjustments would be much better if they ran on a tighter schedule than 10-15 minutes. Especially because we have a high volume of orders on certain days and that would be enough to throw it off - ESPECIALLY with large quantity wholesale orders. I really do wish this was a faster or immediate sync like I've seen with other apps' inventory features. At the end of the day, waiting an extra 20 minutes to fulfill a last minute order is kind of annoying, really. That being said though, you guys accomplished something literally EVERYONE ELSE COULD NOT and I applaud you for that. Custom bundles would be an amazing addition - but obviously not docking you for something you didn't even claim to have.

Playa Fit Teas Chile

I have tried a handful of apps to help our store unbundle combos and this is the only one that does it right. We needed to be able to sell 1 SKU (combo), but then export the individual items that make up the combo via excel for our third-party pick/pack, and Channelup does it along with updating inventory so that what is shown on Shopify is up-to-date. Customer service is great too, we needed help customizing a lot of different types of products and they have helped us out tremendously.