Bundlo: Products Bundle

Bundlo: Products Bundle

by Tech Brothers

Bundle products to increase sales and revenue

Schwalbenliebe

Sound's nice?! YES! But after installing this app you have to charge first of all 20 bugs just for starting and see what it COULD be. I would pay if it works & look good, but to get there i have to pay - just to decide & watch out.
Sorry lady's & gent's - it is a fail.

The one star goes to video i was watching - 'cause i liked the idea of ... this.. however it would be...

Jungle Juice Deals

Very Happy with what this app does and how it looks. Their customer Service is very good. I highly recommend them. Try this app out - 5 STARS from me.

Hat2Hoof

I do like the app. Limited bundles is correct but wish they would specify that limited = 1.
thats my only negative as i would like to try on several bundles (less than 5) before committing to a fee

U.P. Beauty

This app is really simple for set up. At first I didn't want to spend the extra money, but it really is worth it and the response is quick and helpful. A beautiful app we are happy to have in our store.

Tobogan Kids

Great customer support. We had an issue on the mobile version and wanted to change some visual appearances. Within a few hours it was done.