Bundlo: Products Bundle

Bundlo: Products Bundle

by Tech Brothers

Bundle products to increase sales and revenue

Photobooth Supply Co.

I will write a review which will hopefully get some attention since this developer seems to ignore their support emails.

First off, this is the only bundle app we could find that KEEPS THE SKUS SEPARATE. This was vital for our fulfillment process and it made this app basically our only choice.

The default templates are nightmarish table-based HTML and cannot be customized. I had to write a whole custom page template and JS class to get something workable.

There is a totally arbitrary limit of 5 products per bundle that is mentioned NOWHERE on this page. We're paying for the most expensive plan available and we can't even add more than 5 products to a bundle.

This app has the potential to be great if the developers decide to give it some attention. Right now I don't see it being usable for most people and I regret that it was our only choice.

Schwalbenliebe

Sound's nice?! YES! But after installing this app you have to charge first of all 20 bugs just for starting and see what it COULD be. I would pay if it works & look good, but to get there i have to pay - just to decide & watch out.
Sorry lady's & gent's - it is a fail.

The one star goes to video i was watching - 'cause i liked the idea of ... this.. however it would be...

August 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. we added detailed installation steps so you can set up app easily. Also, we are here to help if you are not able to set up the app you can contact us and we will do it without any charges.