Buunto — Date Picker

Buunto — Date Picker

by Buunto

Local store pickup and delivery date and time slot picker.

RANDOM BUNS OF KINDNESS

Really useful app, looks good on our site and works much better than others we've tried. Self explanatory to set up but easy to follow instructions and good help from Sylvain when we had a few starting glitches. Sylvain very open to making improvements/changes based on feedback and implemented them quickly. Only thing I would watch out for is how you set it up based on your 'Express Checkout' preferences, as we initially set the app to be on the cart page and the Express Checkout means you can bypass the date picker that way, which wasn't obvious from the set up instructions.

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

We took action and now made the documentation clearer regarding the compatibility with the Express Checkout button.

Thank you for helping us improving our app.

Sylvain

lovebombskw

I got the best help by Sylvain, they responded and helped me quickly whenever I emailed them. I love the app, it does exactly what it needs to do

Ri’s

I can't say enough good things about this app. First, the support from Sylvain was phenomenal and I don't think you'll find this level of service in many other places. The app is simple, effective and easy to install and manage. Everything that a business would appreciate. Highly recommended.

Ballon King KLG

Absolutely incredible support! Sylvain helped us at any time and very fast with our issues we had in the beginning. Now everything functions exactly the way we needed it! Thanks a lot - great and easy to handle app!!

Floristik London

Brilliant little app to select delivery dates for our flowers. Quick install and easy to adapt to our shopify store.