Delivery Date & Time Slot

In store pickup and local delivery date picker & time slot

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Buunto - Delivery Date & Time Slot

Pieperpost

Location Netherlands

I have been using this app for a couple of months now and I absolutely love it. Great service also by the developer. He's really helpful and that makes the experience even better!

The Butcher's Table

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 19 hours

This is the best app I've ever installed! Have been trying out numerous fulfilment apps over the years, but none of them really worked for me. There were too many limitations for dummies like me. Would rather pay more for a much seamless integration. Such a breeze using it!

Caseros

Location Switzerland

I had an issue related to an invalid delivery date that appeared from in an order after a customer resumed his purchase by clicking on the link in the abandoned cart e-mail. After contacting Buunto support, Sylvain explained me that the URL form the abandoned cart e-mail needed be redirected to the cart instead of the checkout page in order for customers to be able to select a new date after clicking on the "abandoned cart" e-mail link. Sylvain offered fantastic support and the problem could be solved very quickly. I can definitely recommend this app, it is very easy to install and works perfectly well. Also, as mentioned, I greatly appreciate the outstanding support. Thank you so much!

GC Couture

Excellent app and fantastic support from Sylvain. This is the first app we've installed without any issues, so it was a very seamless process from what is clearly a very experienced team of developers. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Suqi UK

I've used this app when I built out a quick ecommerce platform for the business using themes. It was pretty straightforward to integrate had all the right configuration features as well. And worked flawlessly all the time. What really won me over was the developer support. As a platform we decided to go headless and hence were going to build out our own time slot management solution and that's when Sylvian offered to create APIs for us. This saved us a ton of headache during the launch phase having to build it ourselves. They turned it around the next day ! I rate them highly for their passionate support for their product. All the best Buunto team.

The Platter Girl

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was having some technical issues and the support team guided me through the changes needed to resolve them. Super helpful and proactive! Thanks guys :)

Sweets by Squishy

Location Australia

This app is very easy to set up and configure. It provides exactly what I'm looking for and I love I can display it on the cart page. Gabriel was very prompt in helping me set up the widget exactly how I wanted. I would highly recommend if you need to set parameters with delivery dates/times! I also like how you can add it to the confirmation page and emails.

October 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! So glad we could help you and customise the date picker for your store.

Gabriel

Konfeta Chocolaterie

This app has allowed my customers to select a pickup date and time and/or delivery day, without us having to exchange emails back and forth. This feature saved me a lot of time and energy. I also liked that the support team was quick to reply to my inquiry emails.

bienbon.ch

Location Switzerland

This app' is really user friendly but yet more complete than most that I have tried: delivery/pickup options are quite easy to set-up, the calendar style is customizable enough and being able to set the shipping rate given the delivery day is (surprisingly) a feature no other app' proposes (as far as I know). On top of that, the team is super reactive to any question/request. Really a great job.

September 23, 2022

Thank you so much!
We are really glad the app works for you and we were able to help :)

Bee's Blossoms & Plants

Time spent using app About 1 month

I own a florist shop which is only open specific days, so this app is perfect for customers picking the date they want their flowers delivered, giving me a cut off times to make them, as well as closing for specific days for weddings etc. I have used a few other delivery apps but found this app to be the easiest to use, and the customer service is above and beyond. I also had an issue with another app clashing with this app, and Sylvain gave me multiple options on what path to take to fix the issue and was so helpful. Any and every question I have asked has been answered promptly and with a resolution right away. Sylvain and Gabriel don't just have a great app, but also keep customers due to their amazing customer service skills and how kind they are! Would recommend to anyone. These guys deserve all the praise!

September 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are very glad that you are enjoying the app and that all issues are resolved now. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Sylvain & Gabriel