Buunto — Date Picker

Local store pickup and delivery date and time slot picker.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Luccardo Italian Treats

I use this app on another smaller store and was very happy I now use this for my main delivery calendar, which is a necessity as we sell cakes and food. The ability to set different rules for different products is brilliant and helps us out very much. Very easy to use and configure. Sylvain responded to all our questions, quickly and effectively. I would definitely recommend to all who use a delivery date and require different rules for different products. Top app! 5 stars...

January 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the nice review! It was a real pleasure to help you install our app on your stores. All the best. Sylvain

Willow Cake Bar

Very good and clean looking app to install and I like how it is available on the product page as customers can choose different dates for different products. I've tried reaching out to other date picker app developers but Bunto was the most responsive and very quick in responding and even took the trouble to check if we are using it on our website. Overall value for money and do recommend this app for new businesses like ours.

TARTULIA

Una app genial y bastante completa. Te permite colocar el calendario en la posición que quieras, el diseño es elegante y puedes modificar los colores y los textos a tu gusto. Además, la atención al cliente es ágil y son encantadores!!

fleurs de vie

I just added the app to my store and had a trouble to insert it at the correct place. The support service of Buunto was very fast and friendly. Thank you for your help!

Edgewise Farms

So far, so great! Simple, intuitive, easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. Let's my customers choose from available delivery dates. Let's me choose dates i can deliver. Lets me set limits on how much I can do and lead time necessary to fulfill orders. Would also allow for time slots if I need that in future. I had 1 question for the developer and they got back to me within 2 hours to explain the easy fix. Highly recommend.

California Flowers

It is a really nice app with very good support. I recommend it. They even made something best suited for our needs.

FEED THE CHEEKS

I am using this app to allow customers to select a Shipping date on their cart page. The app was easy to install and customize as support was responded to quickly with clarity. The app is now working properly to select the date and display on the order status page and confirmation email Thank you!

Atwater's

It took me a long time to settle on a date-picker app for my store, and I am very pleased with Buunto's app so far. I have tested out a couple of other apps, and I like this one because of it's simplicity, ease of use, and their helpful customer service. I had a question and support got back to me the same day. They were very friendly and helped me with my problem. The biggest seller for me was that Buunto gives you the tools to add the date selection to your new order emails and customer notifications. It can be so frustrating searching for how to include those details without much coding experience. I also love that the date is tagged in the order's section of Shopify so it's clear what orders are coming up. They really seem to understand what businesses and customers need out of a calendar app. This app delivers and is much more affordable than some of the other options.

Ballonballon

Super application Hyper complète et super-facile à utiliser. les personnes qui s'occupent de répondre à nos questions sont super-rapide et gentil .

Gifts by Mint

This app was simple and easy to install. When I needed to customise a few things outside of the standard settings, the Buunto team were readily available and helped solve all my issues. Highly recommended app. Thanks all.

Previous 1