Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Sablewood Paper Company

I love that I can choose collections to feature from my shop! It's a wonderful app and is very easy to use. I would love to have more options for customization (like sorting, showing more info, changing photo sizes, etc.) without getting to involved in coding, but other than that, it's simple, not buggy, and makes it very easy to list products on my Showit site.

J Marie Booklets

I previously had a full Shopify store, but I did not like having to drive traffic there and to my blog that I've had since early 2010 (maybe before?). So I closed it. What I really wanted was a way to sell on my blog since my audience comes there from my YouTube channel, and so I took another look at Shopify, saw the ShopifyLite option, and bought it that night. So far, so good. Thanks!

Maarit Hänninen

I wish there were more options for customizing the product page. The button itself works well, but the layout of the product page, and how all text is squished together makes it look amateurish. Also, as far as I can tell, there's no way of modifying the product button once it has been created.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback. It sounds like your concern lies with the theme's product page, rather than the Buy Button app: (https://bit.ly/351cdvP), which is used for embedding buttons onto external websites and blog posts. The Buy Button can be customized: (https://bit.ly/357is1r); however, these customizations are not supported.

If it is the theme you're referring to, I'd love to take a look at what sorts of customizations you're wanting to be made and we can discuss what your options are. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to gather more information and we can continue our conversation there. Looking forward to hearing back from you! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Sparks Publishing

Overall, very convenient. I love how I can tailor the elements to match the visual language of my site. But I had some customers report that the Buy Button did not work on their Samsung devices. Some improvements still need to be made to ensure cross-platform seamlessness.

2t's VRC Merch

Super easy to use and super portable. The descriptions didn't always appear correctly when using full size though.

MarieMPepin

I used the buy button because it allowed me to launch a shop to my existing website without having to take over a lot of extra fees. It didn't need me to setup a different website or pay for different services.
At that price its very convenient for a very small side hussle like mine because I didn't necessarely wanted to invest tons of money on something that might not work at all.
What I dislike is the fact that I have to go through the process of recreating the buttons for every new items that might need to be added or everything I want to make a change. This adds the possibility of me choosing different options by mistake each time and affecting the overall look of my store or its consistency. I wish you could kind of keep a saved up '' button setting'' where you could just update it without having to re-enter all of the information each time.
Aside from that very cool feature, very happy with it

Mestrelab Store

great way to use the Shopify sales channel and paymen capabilities without showing some products at the store, something that can be needed under some business case.

Ivanna Vape

Love it - simple and easy to use. I have placed the code for buy button in business listing websites where possible instead of a link as this shows the product and price and seems more like my store than losing a customer with a link hidden in text.

South Mountain Bees

I am really happy with the Buy Button channel. It allows me to highlight products at the end of a blog post without interrupting the flow of the narrative with links to elsewhere on the site. Since I started using it in early June, 20% of my revenue has come from Buy Button sales.

Best Optyk

I was expecting more. Using this on a Squarespace site and overall it's impressively easy to use but without anyway to zoom into products is disappointing. The only work around that I have come up with is to add secondary and tertiary images that show product details in closeup. Other than this one issue I think the product is brilliant. I am trying to find a proper zoom image function that might be available as a code snippet. Currently looking at the Shopify buybutton repo on GitHub for some clues.

September 8, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback here - I'm happy to hear that you're pleased with this channel apart from the product zoom ability. I can certainly appreciate how useful that feature would be, and will be sure to pass it on to the developers as a feature request for you. In the meantime, you may be interested in hiring a Shopify Expert (https://bit.ly/2X9fyGY) to add extra coding to the button for you. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28