Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

NUAYU

That is really a great option for us to enable our own store with help of shopify. It would be an excellent if we could have more options altogether. For example:
1. More customization 2. Image size in percentage (sometimes it shows so big on page)
3. Once payment is done, back to button to reach to store is missing
4. Rating / feedback option is missing
5. There should be 2 buttons, one for view product and another for add to cart (or once we click on product image, product description page should open)

Shawnimals

It's pretty easy to set up and install by and large. I like how seamless it integrates on both mobile and desktop. I wish there was some general embeds for, say, a shopping cart to be on all page and not just where an embed lives (rather than having to piece code together for this purpose). In addition the load times can be quite long – around 8 seconds, and it doesn't seem to cache well. But all things considered it is a really wonderful feature.

THOOK CLUB

A great alternative to a full Shopify store, as the control over my own web hosting website is important. I like that the features are mostly in line with the full website plan- however there are some things that could be improved. The customization of the button is quite stripped down. There could easily be more features added, but I feel like shopify wants you to buy the full plan instead. Also, a lot of addons dont support the Buy Button and I wish this wasn't the case. It should be as easily integrated as the store but its not. Overall 4/5

Rimfrost krill

We use the Buy button on a Webflow site, but there is not many options to embed the button into the design (other than color). We therefore made a custom shopify embed button to allow for more products using the same embed code and customizing the button and chart elements to fit the design. Using Shopify only as the eCommerce engine works very well.

April 9, 2021

Hey, there! I can definitely see how being able to customize the button a bit more could be beneficial - I'll be sure to pass that on to the correct team as a feature request for you. Thanks so much for the feedback! - Oliver, Shopify Support

LSR3 Shop

Super convenient and quick-turn component to create a special landing page for Easter sales. Didn't realize it'd be so dynamic and bring the shopping cart experience offline too! Love it!

Imani Ariana

We love the buy button. We get sales driving traffic to our blog and people purchase from the buy button within the blog

Idavo Online

Very good for embedding products in an external website page. I use it with collections so i'm able to sell different type of products under the same shopify account. 4 stars because when I choose the 'view product' option, instead of add to cart or buy now, the images should be clickable too. It's annoying especially on mobile devices where one wants to tap on the image intuitively. Would be nice if you could change your code so that it works like that. Many thanks.

February 22, 2021

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide this feedback. I'll be sure to pass that on to the team as a feature request on your behalf. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

PAKAMA athletics

We use the buy button and we would really like to have a dashboard for this (which buttons are used where and how they perform). Currently you can only create the buttons.

February 19, 2021

Thank you for this feedback, I can definitely see how beneficial that could be! I'll be sure to pass that on as a feature request for you. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Lamanna's Bakery

This is a pretty great solution for adding a shopping cart however it could benefit from a bit more customization, most notably an area for advanced users to implement custom CSS to help match the style, padding, fonts, etc of the site it's being embedded in.

February 17, 2021

Hey, there! I can definitely see how being able to customize the placement could be beneficial - I'll be sure to pass that on to the correct team as a feature request for you. Thanks so much for the feedback and glad to hear the app is working well for your business! - Oliver, Shopify Support

dc9club

The BUY coding that I used works really well. I did notice that I couldn't use "Collection Buy Button", that I only get one item. What I did for my website, I just used the coding for each item. I'm sure it has something to do with how I set up my Shopify store. https://dc9.club/store

February 11, 2021

Hey, there! This most likely has to do with the custom coding that you've done, however I'd still encourage you to reach out to our support team, just so that they can double check that it's not an issue on our end: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. They may be able to help point you in the right direction for getting that resolved. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32