Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Goodiebox Shop

This app is not working with Shopify automatic discounts and Shopify plus scripts. We added a special discount for the customer group and on checkout after using the direct buy button this shows real price instead of the discounted price.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing context on your issue. As you're having this issue, I would recommend contacting our support team directly (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and asking them to investigate this for you. They will be able to authenticate you on the store and troubleshoot this in more detail in order to help find a resolution. -Victor, Shopify Support

RootBound

My customer was having trouble finding a particular item on my website. I was able to send her a Buy Button and the transaction was complete in no time.

September 7, 2021

I'm delighted to hear that you've made good use of the Buy Button and that your customer was able to checkout successfully. Thank you for writing your review and sharing your feedback with us here! -Victor, Shopify Support

August and Berlin

I used the but button on my WordPress site shop, and while it's easy to use and work really well, I did have a problem where when using the buy button collection feature, the photo resolution became diminished to the point of being unusable. It was better with the buy button product feature. They really should fix this photo issue.

September 1, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear you experienced this issue regarding your collection images. I would recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can take a closer look into this with you. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request and we would be happy to investigate this further. -Marty, Shopify Support

Creative Eye

I like the colours, I wish the price was in the button and automatically change from the product page. I would like to see minimum amount in check out, I like the checkout and bag page. I would like a calendar synch on google for services.

The Art of Age of Sail

A quick, simple and handy tool for displaying Shopify products in a variety of places and websites outside the primary Shopify shop without even having to manually update the particulars of a product or a collection of products. Complete with a secure checkout to boot. Simply excellent!

A Game For Couples

I wish more apps were available with the buy button. I really love that I can use the buy button with my Squarespace website but want a bit more functionality.

August 16, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. We understand how important it is for you to be able to use apps with our Buy Button channel, and we'd be happy to pass your feedback to our Development team.

That being said, you may also be able to add some functionalities through through custom coding. However, this does fall outside our scope of support. If you'd like to explore this option, you can consider hiring a developer to assist you with this. Feel free to find a certified developer on Shopify Experts (https://bit.ly/2ppo7OV). Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Perfect Swings USA

I think the app is awesome. Its easy to use and has great functionality. I like being able to create code for one product or many at a time. Dislikes: 1. I need to be able to know where the sale come from, i.e. who I gave the buy button to. If I give buy buttons out to multiple people how do I know where my sales are coming from. 2. The app should list who I have created buttons for. Now I have to track it in excel.

August 10, 2021

I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed using the app and have made use of the functionality it offers and thank you for sharing your feedback here. I can see why being able to better track where Buy Button sales are coming from would be beneficial to you, and will be sure to pass your comments onto our app development team. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out about this. -Victor, Shopify Support

Atari Gamer

The Buy Button let me add a store to my existing website with not too much difficulty. The only issue I've encountered was that displaying multiple collections on one page does not work properly. Overall I'm happy with how it turned out though.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I'm glad you've enjoyed using the Buy Button app and have found it easy to use. In terms of the collections issue you've cited, while a single Buy Button can only display one collection at a time, you should be able to create multiple buttons for different collections that can be displayed on the same page. If you'd like further assistance with this I would recommend contacting our support team directly so that they can take a closer look: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Orgasmist

How to make it align centered into my blog post page? Very hard to find a way to solve the problem. Can somebody help me, thank you so much!

August 4, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out. We recommend reaching out to the third-party hosting for your website to see if this is something that can help you with, as the Buy Buttons are embedded to your hosted website.

That being said, our Support team can also try assisting you with this through live chat, email, or callback. To contact our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center https://bit.ly/2Vt7Et5 and log into your account. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

The Noble Shoe

This app is ok but problematic. If you have a lot of text on the product and want to showcase that, it won't open on a new tab and will clutter the screen without respecting paragraphs and spaces. It also failed to align into my page centered, there is no option. With 0 knowledge of coding it took me 1 hour to figure out how to center it manually. If it matters, I am on the theme prestige. Not allowing me to use the fonts of my choice or the website defaults is extremely annoying. I only recommend if you need the basics or don't care about design much. If that's what you need, then yes it's functional and simple.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for detailing your experiences with the Buy Button app. I can appreciate that the limitations of the app can be frustrating when trying to get the button to look how you want it to, and whilst the nature of how the button works makes it far less customisable than an online store on Shopify, I can see why having more options to make editing the button easier would be beneficial.

Feedback from merchants is always appreciated and I will be sure to pass your comments onto our app development team. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34