Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

DesignWerket

Easy and smart to use on other websites, in a blog and sales funnel. So grateful for this. Easy for customers to use and for us to handle.

Bikes Not Bombs

This has been easy to use and implement on our non shopping website. Customer experience is smooth and we have no regrets using this product. Will be putting the buy button in more places now.

Solar Eclipse

BEWARE DO NOT USE THIS APP!!
the buy button doesnt work unless have checkout open in a new browser (which doesn't work on Instagram or Android). Also the checkout URL with this app will show your MYSHOPIFY url which is extremely unprofessional.
Shopify should not publish such a faulty app!

May 18, 2021

Hey, there! Thank you so much for the feedback! The Buy Button isn't intended to be used on Instagram as we have the Instagram Shopping integration: https://bit.ly/3hBvhsz. It'd definitely be great to gather further information on the issues you're experiencing so please feel free to reach out to our Support team directly so we can go over things with you: https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V. - Oliver, Shopify Support

Plantbaed

It worked just how I needed it to. I emailed select subscribers and allowed them the opportunity to an “exclusive pre-sale” So it wasn’t available on my main site just to the customers I sent it to. Worked really well! Just wish it showed the product description.

May 15, 2021

Hi, there. It's great to hear that the Buy Button app is working really well, and thank you for the suggestion. I can see why having the product description made available for the Buy Button would be helpful, and I'd be happy to pass this along to our developers for future considerations. Thanks again! -Elias, Shopify Support

Nique Class of Beauty

What I did was just went to the product the client wanted and selected the buy button and sent to the client. However what I didn’t like was when you send the buy button it doesn’t show the product with it.

Crimson Performance

Overall, this is a great way to quickly get selling on your existing website. Beware, though, of a critical error with the default setup. There is a setting enabled called 'Open checkout in new window', which does not work on Android or in Instagram browser. Once you change this to 'open in same window' it works fine.

May 15, 2021

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and share this feedback. I think is very helpful advice for others, and I'm happy to pass that along to our developers. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support

Habana Port Cigar Merchants

Great but I would like to see this embedded within an email campaign like Mail Chimp where I can paste the html code within the email. Also where consumers can adjust quantity of the product when it is in the cart

May 4, 2021

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide this feedback. I'll be sure to pass that on to the team as a feature request on your behalf. Cheers. - Oliver, Shopify Support

Azurlis® Natural Skin Care

The app works well but like others have said, there are some limitations. It would be really great if it worked with other apps, like Easy Tabs, so that you can tab the descriptions (this function doesn't carry across to the Buy Button).

NUAYU

That is really a great option for us to enable our own store with help of shopify. It would be an excellent if we could have more options altogether. For example:
1. More customization 2. Image size in percentage (sometimes it shows so big on page)
3. Once payment is done, back to button to reach to store is missing
4. Rating / feedback option is missing
5. There should be 2 buttons, one for view product and another for add to cart (or once we click on product image, product description page should open)

April 26, 2021

I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed using the Buy Button app, and thank you for getting in touch with your suggestions here. I can certainly see why more customization and additional features being made available for the Buy Button would be helpful, and I'll be sure to pass all of your suggestions along to our development team for them to consider. Thanks again for reaching out. -Victor, Shopify Support

Shawnimals

It's pretty easy to set up and install by and large. I like how seamless it integrates on both mobile and desktop. I wish there was some general embeds for, say, a shopping cart to be on all page and not just where an embed lives (rather than having to piece code together for this purpose). In addition the load times can be quite long – around 8 seconds, and it doesn't seem to cache well. But all things considered it is a really wonderful feature.