Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Paradise Grapevine Wine Shop!

These are great, however it would be easy for Shopify to make them even better by adding more options. For example the option to show vendor name etc. Also the pictures are low res for some reason.

To'ak Chocolate

Button works quite easily BUT it would be a HUGE improvement if Shopify could enable the following: 1) ability to add campaign tags or a simple way of knowing where specific orders are coming from (since we use the buy button on different campaign pages but they all appear as generic Buy Button purchases); and 2) the ability to automatically apply a discount or free shipping for each button that is generated to make promos on landing pages more seamless and less friction for the customer (who currently needs to add the code manually).

Daniele Lugli - botanical art & tattoo

I love how flexible and easy to incorporate to my website it is. My only issue is that there's no option to zoom in the image in the product description. Another suggestion would be adding a simple image carrousel when displaying the products on page, so my customers can see all images and then click straight on the "Add to cart" button instead of opening the popup.

Sew Chic Handbags

I like that this app works with my existing blogger page without having to build a separate shopify website and looks like a normal online store. However, it can be slow to load sometimes.

CastMax

Good But doesn't track well checkout visited pages...................................................

Solgohachia

Love the Buy Button because it lets me add Shopify functionality to my existing website. The functionality itself works really well - have never had any problems with it. The ability to customize is pretty good, although you need to dig into the guts of the embedded code to truly make it match your own website. I struggled with defining its size but eventually redesigned my page to make how it was displaying work.

The Maine Square

This app seems to work well. I wish there was an area for my customers to leave a note at checkout.

Kikuichi Cutlery

So far so good. My use of this app is very simple and it has helped expedite the order conversion thus far. It would be nice to have an option to edit quantity since I use this for quick, low price items.

The Wicked Pilgrim

Setting up the Shopping Cart Lite button proved to be much more of a challenge than I expected. With just one product to sell, a 440 page book, I thought the Buy Button would be a quick install, but at every turn, something would crop up that slowed down the progress.

My problems were created by postage and book weight and the fact that at the checkout incorrect shipping charges were being added to the order. Not what I had anticipated. We had to override the shipping details with a flat rate for each book. This was accomplished by one of the Shopify team.

However, after quite a few conversations with different Shopify Gurus, (their terminology, not mine) we managed between us to make changes that would work for my situation.

In the end, everything worked out well and although I opted for a single button for the shopping cart, it took a lot of phone time to get things sorted out, but was all worth while in the end. You can view the button set up on www.thewickedpilgrim.com

One feature I liked in particular was that as you go through the purchasing process you do not leave the product page. Panels appear on top of the page you are viewing and those small panels are where you input your name, address, credit card information etc.

When an order is placed, the purchaser receives an email immediately and the supplier also receives information about an order placed.

Without exception the people to whom I spoke were polite, friendly and extremely helpful.

Tiger Lily Candle Co

I've used the Buy Button within text/chats to send a product link to a client so they can checkout. I don't see a way to add multiples of the same product in one link.

Previous 1 3 4 5