Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Keaton Collaboration

The buy button allowed me to promote my products on different media outlets and get my first purchase!

Café Elba

This app is very easy to implement on our website and social media outlets. It has a good UI and is a great tool for any business. Recommended!

Splendid Cupful

This app makes it easy to have a store and make changes on the fly. I wish it would allow for a notes section when customers order. That way they can leave specifics with me.

Big Band Chart Store

I use the buy button on my main business site hosted elsewhere and it has performed quite well. I like that when an item is added, the cart comes up on a floating window the keeping the buyer on my site creating a seamless purchase experience even thought they are not actually on my Shopify hosted store.

Jamie Hansen Art

I use this app to make sales on my Wordpress and Squarespace sites. It's easy to use and helps me keep all my sales across several sites all in one place!

ricksmithhypnosis.com

So easy. Plenty of options, compact embed code, and seamless integration. I use Shopify buy buttons exclusively across my Squarespace website to sell audio downloads. Even if I replace the pack shot and/or download file on Shopify, my website automatically updates so I don't have to touch it. Definitely a major contributor to my conversion rates.

Griffinworks.ca

I love this Buy Button app! I find it very easy to use and my customers never seem to have any problems with it.

360 MaEvMu

I used this app because it helped to create the fitting collection for the right customers. It is a great type and so easy to handle.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Awesome way to use the Shopify platform

Bathroom Direct Products

Very happy with this, it lets me place products on other sites and they look integrated with that site.
You can place complete collections or only a specific product page and change the button colour to suit.
This is a big improvement over the early 2016 version.