Buy Button channel

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Price: Free

Create Buy Buttons for products or collections

Big Band Chart Store

Time spent using app About 6 years

I use the buy button on my main business site hosted elsewhere and it has performed quite well. I like that when an item is added, the cart comes up on a floating window the keeping the buyer on my site creating a seamless purchase experience even thought they are not actually on my Shopify hosted store.

Jamie Hansen Art

I use this app to make sales on my Wordpress and Squarespace sites. It's easy to use and helps me keep all my sales across several sites all in one place!

ricksmithhypnosis.com

So easy. Plenty of options, compact embed code, and seamless integration. I use Shopify buy buttons exclusively across my Squarespace website to sell audio downloads. Even if I replace the pack shot and/or download file on Shopify, my website automatically updates so I don't have to touch it. Definitely a major contributor to my conversion rates.

Griffinworks.ca

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this Buy Button app! I find it very easy to use and my customers never seem to have any problems with it.

360 MaEvMu

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app because it helped to create the fitting collection for the right customers. It is a great type and so easy to handle.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Time spent using app About 4 years

Awesome way to use the Shopify platform

Bathroom Direct Products

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very happy with this, it lets me place products on other sites and they look integrated with that site.
You can place complete collections or only a specific product page and change the button colour to suit.
This is a big improvement over the early 2016 version.

Fiber Arts Republic By Fire Ant Ranch

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Not sure why everyone doesn't like this. Works flawlessly for my website, www.fiberartsrepublic.com. Loads quickly and looks and works beautifully. No complaints

Spycentre Security

Time spent using app About 3 years

Simple and easy to manage, worked like a charm for all of my shopify blogs. Easy to embed, was able to change the buttons color and direct them to either product or collections.

Dishmaster Faucet

We used the buy button for a year and it worked flawlessly. The color and font can be customized. If you need more than that it is probably time to switch to one of Shopify's themes.