Buy Button channel

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Price: Free

ricksmithhypnosis.com

So easy. Plenty of options, compact embed code, and seamless integration. I use Shopify buy buttons exclusively across my Squarespace website to sell audio downloads. Even if I replace the pack shot and/or download file on Shopify, my website automatically updates so I don't have to touch it. Definitely a major contributor to my conversion rates.

Griffinworks.ca

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this Buy Button app! I find it very easy to use and my customers never seem to have any problems with it.

360 MaEvMu

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app because it helped to create the fitting collection for the right customers. It is a great type and so easy to handle.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Time spent using app About 4 years

Awesome way to use the Shopify platform

Bathroom Direct Products

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very happy with this, it lets me place products on other sites and they look integrated with that site.
You can place complete collections or only a specific product page and change the button colour to suit.
This is a big improvement over the early 2016 version.

Fiber Arts Republic By Fire Ant Ranch

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Not sure why everyone doesn't like this. Works flawlessly for my website, www.fiberartsrepublic.com. Loads quickly and looks and works beautifully. No complaints

Spycentre Security

Time spent using app About 3 years

Simple and easy to manage, worked like a charm for all of my shopify blogs. Easy to embed, was able to change the buttons color and direct them to either product or collections.

Dishmaster Faucet

We used the buy button for a year and it worked flawlessly. The color and font can be customized. If you need more than that it is probably time to switch to one of Shopify's themes.

Lexi Butler Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love the app. I was able to create individually product pages, with the products my reps like to sell the most and put it right one there page, with one simple code. Even better each of my sales reps also now have their own shopping cart on their page, meaning that when customers go to my sales reps pages, they do not have to leave their page/website to check out, which does increase conversion rates.

It is also so easy just to change up the collections on the individual sites. I also got codes on my Blog, from newly added products. I am giving this app a 5 star, because it's a great app and I have had to problems with it.

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

It is a wonderful app. I do not why, but Shopify's apps are reviewed very critically here... It is not only a matter of high expectations, I think. But be that as it may.

As for the app: it is a free app that gives you the possibility to insert products/whole collections in your blog, and it lets you do it in one click! It is not true that there is no description and so on- maybe it was so before, I really do not know...but it is surely not the case now! Currently, Shopify's buy button includes a quick view option, which, by the way, works very beautifully and quickly on your blog.

So it does not let you work very good with variants and so on... So what? So change your game a bit, pick another product, etc.

I think that the best method here is to put a few products, or a collection in a blog post, and not only one product. With one product, the reader may simply click without really wanting. By giving him an option to see more, he may click only at the product that he wants. Again, I am not sure that it is bad that he is "just" clicking. After all, he is moving to your store and could easily come to the forefront of your store.

I am telling all of it as an sign of envy, once our blog is hosted on Wordpress.com. With the latter, as always, it is another world. But it is very good, very very good, to our mind, on Wordpress.org blog, with which we are playing for some time...