Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Math Stackers

The buy button app is very easy to install and use!

Con: it would be very helpful if other apps features that have been applied to the corresponding shopify store were transferred to the buy button. For example, the buy button does not allow upsells. An upsell feature would make the buy button an exceptional app.

D4 BigWallGear

Shopify seems great. I have not seen fees yet, but looks ideal--I can keep track of inventory and semi-automate the ordering process on the $9 plan by embedding my store on my own website. I build small batches of quality hand-crafted products, with more demand than I can build, so having a fair way to offer a batch of products to everyone is ideal. Thanks

Maison LoulaBelle

I like this app and I think it has great potential. It has been a quick and effective way of closing deals with my clients. So far, I mainly use it in generating checkout links which I send to my clients and all they have to so is click to order. The MAJOR LIMITATION I have found is the inability to add multiple products to the checkout link and the inability of the customer to update their cart or add to cart when accessing the website through the checkout link. It would be really helpful if the app could allow merchants load various items to cart before generating a link for that. That way, we can just send it to clients for payment. Because as it stands, the link can only be used for single product, single unit purposes - with the exception of the "collection" option. It would also be helpful if the clients could update their order when using the link as well. Other than this, the app is fantastic and I'll definitely keep using it.

Yellow Brick Group

I appreciate that I can use the backend of Shopify handling orders and customers and security while still maintaining the front end of my own site.

Yours Skincare

It should have a simple support for integrating Google Analytics or someway to find out from which page did we get the sale from.

killerpancake

I like this a lot and find it useful I DO wish that I could save the code and come back to it. Instead I have to remake the button over and over.

ModalAI

Buy button works well. Would be good if Shopify pages could incorporate Buy Button directly instead of needing to modify the code.

Landsharkz

I do like to be able to sell on another URL with the buy button. It is seriously lacking in its ability to have the same fields that a product has on a Shopify website... for example unable to include an input field for engraving. Also, we customize our packing slips and invoices... it would be nice to be able to include the sales channel on our packing slip. Finally, it would be great to be able to customize the sales emails related to the buy-button to customize them so they are different from normal store emails.

cheflocal

The app is great for driving prospects to a smooth and proven checkout experience. I also love using the Shopify platform and app even if my website isn't built in Shopify.
I was, however, disappointed to learn that it is impossible to use a custom domain for the express checkout page. When someones presses the buy button it takes them to the .myshopify.com domain which isn't ideal. Hopefully they can fix this sooner than later

Paradise Grapevine Wine Shop!

These are great, however it would be easy for Shopify to make them even better by adding more options. For example the option to show vendor name etc. Also the pictures are low res for some reason.