Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

The Kindness Co-op

I used the app to put through a sale of an item I didn’t want published on our website. The button worked perfectly, my only comment is that it wasn’t immediately obvious where to put a promo code (this was on a mobile), but once we realised you just needed to click on the ‘total order summary’ at the top it was fine.
Also, it would be great to have a feature where you can add multiple lines - unless I missed something? Overall very good.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed using the app. I have come across merchants who have reported the same difficulty in finding the discount field at an initial glance, and I'll be passing your feedback on this to our development team, along with your suggestion of having multiple lines available. If you have any further questions or comments on the Buy Button app, please contact our support team at any time. -Victor, Shopify Support

AKINGS

Wish it had a unique buy now that was my website not Shopify- works well. also wish people could edit the cart to add other items or choose size before buy now. Works really really well for customers that know size and color of what they want already however. would love got see a custom cart of multiple items

Mariachi Los Muertos

It’s perfect at what it does. However, you should be able to save the buy buttons you create so you can come grab them as needed.

Direct Sellers for Fun and Profit

I like that I can use it on my website, but it is a bit glitchy... none the less I am grateful that it allows me to put products on my website.

BASF

The app is great. But... it could be better. The main issue is that any of the other apps do not work together with the buy button. So in case you want to user other apps to manage cupons for example, you won't be able to use in combination with the buy buttons. Apart from it the app is nice!

Yoshimura R&D of America, Inc

We use this app to add select products to our racing website (on different hosting service) and promote different products across that URL. It works pretty well, but product selection is limited by collections. So, I created special collections just for our buy button channel.

The greatest feature of this app is the universal coding. It allows you to drop your buy button channel into any other hosting service or web page. It doesn't function and look exactly like your store might, but it's close enough to be relevant to your original store. We are also using an affiliate business' Shopify Buy Button coding to insert their products in our racing website.

Earthly

I love, LOVE the ability to be able to sell through Buy Buttons. It really helps to give me the freedom to build how and where I'd like, while still using the power of the Shopify framework. The only downside I've found thus far is that it gets a little tricky when it comes to all of the integrations. Certain features (like the abandoned cart emails) don't seem to work when people purchase through the buy button, even though it records the abandoned cart in my dashboard. I also find that the use of the other Shopify apps isn't as seamless when using the buy buttons--which has made for a few headaches and a lot more work. I'm hoping things will get smoothed out and more features will be integrated as time goes on <3

AALBC

During the checkout process it is not clear to customers that they have the option to pay by credit card without using Amazon, Google, or PayPal. The window is too small and the options mentioned crowds out the option of entering information directly.

Coinstop

It would be better if each buy button had its own tracking system so you can differentiate between each of the channels more simply.

Shumakolowa

Easy to use/customize. Has generated decent sales when we place on our partner sites that are not on the shopify platform. I would request more customization on where the cta button takes the user. It would be great if we could link to the actual product page instead of just listbox pop up of description, cart, or checkout. This is because we have deeper content for each product with meta fields, placed in tabbed containers on our customized product pages and the buy now button doesn't offer a straight link to the page. Otherwise it's really great.