Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Commando Suppliers

I have just made my first 4 sales thanks to this App am looking forward to making more and more sales.....

RareGlo Organic Shea Products

I was pleasantly surprised that it worked. I wasn't sure I had installed it right. I will continue to add it to different platforms. Thank you!

Breathe Together Yoga

We use this app to place our products on certain sites to drive more traffic. It's nicely customizable, has some nice options, and the embed code is easy to copy and paste. One thing that could really improve the experience is to add some sort of "Add Another Product" after creating a button. I am often adding multiple buttons in sequence, and the process requires much more clicking back and forth than necessary. Otherwise, it's great! So happy that this is free, as many Shopify apps are not.

Alps Exchange

I have used this app to help sell individual catalogs on separate brand sites apart from Shopify. I use Shopify to keep track of all the overall sales but the Buy Button allows me to sell where I want to sell.

Dalla Cia Wines & Spirits

Brilliant button! A clever and very simple app to use and has allowed me to change the e-commerce payment options on my current website without having to design a whole new website. Delighted - Shopify really is brilliant - at some stage I will move over to this platform entirely.

Cancer Wellness Support Op Shops

Love being able to embed Buy Buttons on our web site, and the fact that you can have products only available via the Buy Button.

thegriffinwells

I used this app on my Wordpress site and it was amazing. There are a few plugins offered on the Wordpress store, but they aren't free and they don't look as clean. Buy Button is perfect and the Lite plan has offered everything I needed to sell one item.

4Luxxe

This app is amazing and our customers are loving to purchase with the buy button! Thank you so much.

BLACK PAPER STREETWEAR

After reading the instructions for the "Buy Button" it was rather easy to apply to my website. I created a sale within one of my blogs then applied the "Buy Button" ... now my customers can purchase the sale items directly from the blog post. Someone made a purchase the same day. Very happy with this app.

Homeschool Style Co.

Love using the buy button - it makes it really easy to add products into my Wordpress blog that are linked to my Shopify store. Thank you!