Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Body Unburdened

I ONLY use the Buy Button on my site so maybe 3 stars is a little harsh but I'm really disappointed buyers can't leave reviews with the Buy Button and am hoping this will change soon!

Dancershaul

This app has been a game changer for dancershaul.com. This app generated almost 7% of our sales for the year. It is great to place on an influencers site and watch the sales flow in. Being able to customize the look and feel is amazing and it is FREE!

backintimegifts

This has helped our sales providing an additional stream of sales to supplement our normal store sales

Organic Wine Club

I quite like this app. There’s a few little bits where it could be slightly more flexible without having to create an entire new collection and it’s layout options. If your imaginative enough however it works very well for what it is and it is driving sales.

La Capitaine Crochète

I use Buy Buttons on my Wordpress website. Works completely fine, it is easy to use (I only have to copy the code on the page I want). I pay for Shopify Lite (9$/month) so I have a transactional website for a low price! And I feel confident to use it without any help, being autonomous is important to me!

FlavorActiV

We have 3 Shopify stores using just the buy buttons, we do this so that we can offer a multi-currency experience on our website.
It works very well and allows us to keep control over the look and feel of the website, it also allows for natural integrations on pages we may not have previously considered listing products within.
However, the one downfall of the button is the loading time - if you have several products on one page they will take some time to load.

Pixies Rule

Because I have two Shopify shops with one being digital embroidery downloads and the other my stitched out hardline items, I can use the Buy Button to embed and offer stitched products from one store alongside the digital design at the other store, for those individuals who do not sew - but want the finished product. It works flawlessly for me and it also keeps the accounting separate for the two divisions under the parent company I own. A GREAT TOOL WITH BENEFITS.

Ohana Bracelets

This is a great alternative for the $29 plan. You can use it on a free website service like six or weebly! The only reason I gave it 3 stars is that it doesn't have as much customizable features using html and css.

Meechs

This app works really well but is basic and in need of updating feels like its almost been forgotten about but it does work and it does convert if setup correctly. If you are having problems it will most likely another Wordpress plugin making issues with it. I have had some really large orders over 2018 using the Buy Button Channel and am shocked to see it have such a low review score. I am using it on 3 WP sites and would be lost without it. Would love to see development on this app, has huge potential even in its basic form.

Keaton Collaboration

The buy button allowed me to promote my products on different media outlets and get my first purchase!