Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

RP Advanced Mobile Systems

Easy to add code to our website, integrates well. Loads very slowly with blank page, no loading info

Camilla Christine

I like the functionality of the app, that I can add product buy buttons directly to another product page as recommended similar products. There are other apps that offer the same functionality and charge a lot for this service.

I do wish that there was some kind of analytics offered for the buy buttons. I know the buttons are there but I have no idea if they are being clicked or how frequently.

Café Elba

This app is very easy to implement on our website and social media outlets. It has a good UI and is a great tool for any business. Recommended!

Splendid Cupful

This app makes it easy to have a store and make changes on the fly. I wish it would allow for a notes section when customers order. That way they can leave specifics with me.

Old Smokey Beard's

I use the app to add a widget to my site for sales. It works really well however, I would like to be able to save configurations of the button in my Shopify profile. I would also like to see a Facebook Pixel integration to see how my traffic is converting.

Big Band Chart Store

I use the buy button on my main business site hosted elsewhere and it has performed quite well. I like that when an item is added, the cart comes up on a floating window the keeping the buyer on my site creating a seamless purchase experience even thought they are not actually on my Shopify hosted store.

Innovative Pro Design

Lacks some features that should be built into the button including more layout options.

Also had to hand code each button to route to the correct domain instead of the shopify.com checkout domain. Fix this please.

Landmark Conference

I use the buy button to seamlessly integrate a sales option within our branded website. It would be great if there was social media channel integration into the product buttons, i.e. like/share icons that connect with a person's social media feed, so that options could be spread organically. Also, possibly the ability to leave a comment about a product, etc.

Jamie Hansen Art

I use this app to make sales on my Wordpress and Squarespace sites. It's easy to use and helps me keep all my sales across several sites all in one place!

MADTRUST

We use the buy button often, now we are aware of the power it has to bring the shop into a webpage or an email. It is actually very easy to use and we put it right there on the page for merch and ticket items that are related to the webpage. It would be nice if the way it displays was a little more customisable, but that is a tiny niggle on a very valuable sales tool. Jeremy Ellis, The Make A Difference Trust - Charity Dec 2018