Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Clementine Creative

I like most things about the buy button. The only thing that I would like to see improved is the size and quality of the product photos. My product photos look great in my store, but on the buy button they are small and lower quality. I would like to have the option that customers can click on the photos to see a larger version.

ricksmithhypnosis.com

So easy. Plenty of options, compact embed code, and seamless integration. I use Shopify buy buttons exclusively across my Squarespace website to sell audio downloads. Even if I replace the pack shot and/or download file on Shopify, my website automatically updates so I don't have to touch it. Definitely a major contributor to my conversion rates.

Griffinworks.ca

I love this Buy Button app! I find it very easy to use and my customers never seem to have any problems with it.

360 MaEvMu

I used this app because it helped to create the fitting collection for the right customers. It is a great type and so easy to handle.

Run Little Monkey

Great option if you don't have a full Shopify store. Worst part is that you can't direct (via URL) anyone to single items, you have to send them to the page that hosts the buy button(s).

Durex IT

How to remove / disable this add? minimum 100 characters is too much fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Jens Hansen

Very frustrating - want to embed products in my blog but as a worldwide merchant shipping all over the world it is imperative that we do NOT show product pricing - we need clients to get to our site to see properly formated currency for their country :(

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

***CHECK YOUR BUY BUTTONS, THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR IPHONE & IPAD USERS***

I just discovered after months of use that any Buy Button embedded code on my website does not work while the website is viewed on iPhone or iPad in Safari and Chrome. When clicked, a white screen displays that requires you to force close the browser. I am absolutely SICK to my stomach at the thought of how much money this has cost us.

This was tough to discover as it works fine on desktop and Android.

What I find MOST APPALLING is the complete lack of ownership of the issue by Shopify. They tried to blame the issue on my website, once I proved without a doubt it was not the case they now have gone silent. I suspect they do not have the technical ability to troubleshoot mobile problems with this product.

BEWARE, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Juicedlife

Buy Buttons have a serious issue with the safari browser that will prevent many, though not all safari, customers from checking out. They either receive "cart empty" errors or the payment doesn't go through and no error is returned to the customer, leaving them confused. Our issue has been open with shopify support for 3+ months (since Jan 2018), though I suspect this was an issue prior to that. The support team is slow to respond, fill up emails with apologies instead of action and they have made 1 failed attempt to fix it.

Here's their only solution / workaround so far: "The issue stems from the "Prevent Cross Domain Tracking" setting in Safari. Once this setting is disabled, customers using Safari will be able to checkout as expected"

Asking customers to disable a security setting, isn't a workable solution!

Avoid this app at all costs if you have many customers using safari.

Beardchoice

Theres no way to show the reviews of each product on the wordpress blog. It only shows the product and description but no reviews.