Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Noga Nation Gear

I have a buy button, but You would not let me accept payments in my site so I pay $29 instead of $9?

June 14, 2019

Hey there, thanks for this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with the Buy Button app, but should clarify: this tool is available for merchants on the Shopify Lite plan ($9/month). You can find more information about this plan here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/intro-to-shopify/pricing-plans/plan-features#shopify-lite-plan

I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this. I look forward to hearing from you! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Reh-Studios

this app is continuously redirecting my shopify admin page and i cant do anything with buy button unless and untill it will stop refreshing the page.

Durex IT

How to remove / disable this add? minimum 100 characters is too much fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Jens Hansen

Very frustrating - want to embed products in my blog but as a worldwide merchant shipping all over the world it is imperative that we do NOT show product pricing - we need clients to get to our site to see properly formated currency for their country :(

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

***CHECK YOUR BUY BUTTONS, THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR IPHONE & IPAD USERS***

I just discovered after months of use that any Buy Button embedded code on my website does not work while the website is viewed on iPhone or iPad in Safari and Chrome. When clicked, a white screen displays that requires you to force close the browser. I am absolutely SICK to my stomach at the thought of how much money this has cost us.

This was tough to discover as it works fine on desktop and Android.

What I find MOST APPALLING is the complete lack of ownership of the issue by Shopify. They tried to blame the issue on my website, once I proved without a doubt it was not the case they now have gone silent. I suspect they do not have the technical ability to troubleshoot mobile problems with this product.

BEWARE, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Juicedlife

Buy Buttons have a serious issue with the safari browser that will prevent many, though not all safari, customers from checking out. They either receive "cart empty" errors or the payment doesn't go through and no error is returned to the customer, leaving them confused. Our issue has been open with shopify support for 3+ months (since Jan 2018), though I suspect this was an issue prior to that. The support team is slow to respond, fill up emails with apologies instead of action and they have made 1 failed attempt to fix it.

Here's their only solution / workaround so far: "The issue stems from the "Prevent Cross Domain Tracking" setting in Safari. Once this setting is disabled, customers using Safari will be able to checkout as expected"

Asking customers to disable a security setting, isn't a workable solution!

Avoid this app at all costs if you have many customers using safari.

Beardchoice

Theres no way to show the reviews of each product on the wordpress blog. It only shows the product and description but no reviews.

Synonyco

Painfully painful... This should have that sign that reads, "Not only will this kill you but it will hurt the entire time you are dying"

Cindelraven

Does not work in tumblr. Only shows a tiny little box when posted. Tried everything. Ugh.

Cielo Collective

I tried to create a simple button to add to my blog on my shopify website so I could direct customers to my specific collection, well, it wasn't so simple after all.
I am sure you can do better shopify.