Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Coinstop

It would be better if each buy button had its own tracking system so you can differentiate between each of the channels more simply.

Shumakolowa

Easy to use/customize. Has generated decent sales when we place on our partner sites that are not on the shopify platform. I would request more customization on where the cta button takes the user. It would be great if we could link to the actual product page instead of just listbox pop up of description, cart, or checkout. This is because we have deeper content for each product with meta fields, placed in tabbed containers on our customized product pages and the buy now button doesn't offer a straight link to the page. Otherwise it's really great.

Upwardperk

I like the buy button. Only downfall is that it opens another window. I have only had one purchase on it so far.

Ana Cortez Store

I have enabled the buy button on my products but I have to say I don't have any idea where they are or what sales channel they are attached to. I would like to understand better about these tools. I've been notified that some amount of sales are coming in through them so apparently it's doing something good.

PAAR Socks

Easy to install and use. The only thing i didn't appreciate is, that the prouduct you put in your cart are not synchronized with the cart on the website. Seems like Buy Button has it's own cart.

Delineate Your Dwelling

I love that I can include this buy button app within my blog posts, so people don't have to click over and go to another page to make a purchase.

Bitcoin Gear

The Buy Button is really easy to use and looks great. However, there is still an unresolved product image quality issue, after clicking View Details on a product. The product images after clicking View Details are slightly blurry. This is problematic if you sell apparel with designs on it

Bell's General Store Online

We used the Buy Button channel to set up a second store on another site for one of our other brands that only has a few products available. While I wish there was a way to have a second (or more ) store within Shopify, this was a relatively easy way of getting it done without having to purchase or manage another Shopify account. As far as functionality / ease of use is concerned - it was very easy for me to set up a small store myself without being a developer and checkout is functional for customers. The only thing that is a little confusing for customers is that the URL of the checkout page doesn't match the rest of my pop-up store, but most don't care. I wish there were a few more configuration options, but I can say that about just about everything within Shopify.

Pretty Sick Designs

This is a great way to sell products on your shop without having to have a full Shopify store. The only issue is that the product images are grainy and quite small and there is no way (that I can find out) to fix this.

BELLA OPULENCE, INC

It was convenient to send customers the product they usually buy so they can checkout immediately without getting distracted. I would love it if you could add multiple items to the buy button and submit a full cart. Most of my customers buy 2 or more items and I spent a lot of time making carts for them and then sending them the link.