Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Leo Forest

Wish it would be a LOT more customizable and robust. Being able to have "add to cart" redirect to a new page, being able to HIDE the cart, and being able to have a "checkout" button that brings their loaded cart would be perfect.

two carrots studio

I like this feature! It helped me close a custom order sale that was initiated from Instagram. I was able to insert the buy button right into our DM chat stream, making it very easy for her to make the purchase.

Sablewood Paper Company

I love that I can choose collections to feature from my shop! It's a wonderful app and is very easy to use. I would love to have more options for customization (like sorting, showing more info, changing photo sizes, etc.) without getting to involved in coding, but other than that, it's simple, not buggy, and makes it very easy to list products on my Showit site.

Sparks Publishing

Overall, very convenient. I love how I can tailor the elements to match the visual language of my site. But I had some customers report that the Buy Button did not work on their Samsung devices. Some improvements still need to be made to ensure cross-platform seamlessness.

CB I HATE PERFUME

I used the buy button in conjunction with Wix to create a fully custom interactive store with custom pages for each product it worked great. I wish I could have the cart separate from each button I also wish it was more modular so I could decide which elements I really needed instead of the default layout.

Stellar Factory

Really needs the script to keep the cart on every page once products are added, as well as ability to mask URL change.

Math Stackers

The buy button app is very easy to install and use!

Con: it would be very helpful if other apps features that have been applied to the corresponding shopify store were transferred to the buy button. For example, the buy button does not allow upsells. An upsell feature would make the buy button an exceptional app.

D4 BigWallGear

Shopify seems great. I have not seen fees yet, but looks ideal--I can keep track of inventory and semi-automate the ordering process on the $9 plan by embedding my store on my own website. I build small batches of quality hand-crafted products, with more demand than I can build, so having a fair way to offer a batch of products to everyone is ideal. Thanks

Maison LoulaBelle

I like this app and I think it has great potential. It has been a quick and effective way of closing deals with my clients. So far, I mainly use it in generating checkout links which I send to my clients and all they have to so is click to order. The MAJOR LIMITATION I have found is the inability to add multiple products to the checkout link and the inability of the customer to update their cart or add to cart when accessing the website through the checkout link. It would be really helpful if the app could allow merchants load various items to cart before generating a link for that. That way, we can just send it to clients for payment. Because as it stands, the link can only be used for single product, single unit purposes - with the exception of the "collection" option. It would also be helpful if the clients could update their order when using the link as well. Other than this, the app is fantastic and I'll definitely keep using it.

Yellow Brick Group

I appreciate that I can use the backend of Shopify handling orders and customers and security while still maintaining the front end of my own site.