Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Awesome way to use the Shopify platform

Buytemplates

The Shopify Buy Button is a nice channel to add checkout of your products to your non Shopify website, blog, etc. The speed that the checkout buttons load needs to improve but other than that the app is working great.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Hoppyshops

Overall a great app, easy to use, works as designed. Would love to have an option to display a throbber while it's loading on the install site. Seems to be slow loading more often than not. Leaving customers wondering if the page is blank.

Synonyco

Painfully painful... This should have that sign that reads, "Not only will this kill you but it will hurt the entire time you are dying"

Bathroom Direct Products

Very happy with this, it lets me place products on other sites and they look integrated with that site.
You can place complete collections or only a specific product page and change the button colour to suit.
This is a big improvement over the early 2016 version.

Fiber Arts Republic By Fire Ant Ranch

Not sure why everyone doesn't like this. Works flawlessly for my website, www.fiberartsrepublic.com. Loads quickly and looks and works beautifully. No complaints

Spycentre Security

Simple and easy to manage, worked like a charm for all of my shopify blogs. Easy to embed, was able to change the buttons color and direct them to either product or collections.

Cindelraven

Does not work in tumblr. Only shows a tiny little box when posted. Tried everything. Ugh.

Cielo Collective

I tried to create a simple button to add to my blog on my shopify website so I could direct customers to my specific collection, well, it wasn't so simple after all.
I am sure you can do better shopify.

Dishmaster Faucet

We used the buy button for a year and it worked flawlessly. The color and font can be customized. If you need more than that it is probably time to switch to one of Shopify's themes.