Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Stevens Water

If you have multiple product variants, it lumps them all into a single dropdown, which makes choosing the correct combination very frustrating for the user. Why can't it just provide the same interface as on a regular product page?

Chimera Design

I was real hesitant to use this after I read all the bad reviews. I wanted to put products on our blog page that is hosted by blogspot to supplement our Shopify website. When I asked if I could do it, I received a very informative and helpful email from Matt at Shopify. Followed the instructions for using a link to my cart on the website. It was EASY PEASY and now I can post products for sale on our blog. Whoooo-hoooo, this app rocks.

Living Essentials

Very useful. We plan on using this app to sell our furniture on other sites.

Macroweb

Brilliant. I was looking for a way of embedding products in the sidebar of my blog and this is perfect!

Betterhookahpens

I'm glad this is available, I've been meaning to integrate a buy button into our multiple sales channels.

Elaindustries

OK this really makes me angry. They literally made it so this doesn't work. Shopify did this on purpose. I may just close down my store now. Shopify has made my life more difficult and I have to wonder what use they are now?

Basically they made some sort of back door deal with wordpress.com. Now it only works with there site with the embed store feature.

So Now instead of me being able to manage all my orders from shopify I am going to have to setup each site as a separate store.

YES alot of work on my part and goodbye shopify you just lost a customer.

Organicfamily

It appears Shopify wants to keep its customers away from Wordpress. Hmmm... they might just get their wish (but in reverse) if they don't fix this plugin. Shopify is NOT Wordpress and the rate the development is going it never will be.
Please stop crippling Shopify if you want your platform to survive in the long term.

Some Odd Girl

Used to work great, now doesn't work at all. I'm adding a button that is supposed to add the product to your cart on my Wordpress.org blog. When you click the button it goes to the cart but with no product added. :/

Jazzradio

Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Recently it stopped completely for no discernible reason and Shopify support had no clue as to how to help.

It's also worth noting that the overnight transition from old buy button to new buy button was not a nice thing to do. People rely on this thing to work and you shouldn't just change it without warning.

The old buy button worked perfectly.

Toolemera Press Books

Simple. No more embed storefront, no more Shopify. I'm moving to Ecwid so I can embed a product or a category or the entire store. This was possibly the dumbest mistake an ecommerce provider could make. The idea is that you add functionality, not decrease it. For the yearly price I pay I would have expected more.