Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Meechs

This app works really well but is basic and in need of updating feels like its almost been forgotten about but it does work and it does convert if setup correctly. If you are having problems it will most likely another Wordpress plugin making issues with it. I have had some really large orders over 2018 using the Buy Button Channel and am shocked to see it have such a low review score. I am using it on 3 WP sites and would be lost without it. Would love to see development on this app, has huge potential even in its basic form.

Old Smokey Beard's

I use the app to add a widget to my site for sales. It works really well however, I would like to be able to save configurations of the button in my Shopify profile. I would also like to see a Facebook Pixel integration to see how my traffic is converting.

Landmark Conference

I use the buy button to seamlessly integrate a sales option within our branded website. It would be great if there was social media channel integration into the product buttons, i.e. like/share icons that connect with a person's social media feed, so that options could be spread organically. Also, possibly the ability to leave a comment about a product, etc.

MADTRUST

We use the buy button often, now we are aware of the power it has to bring the shop into a webpage or an email. It is actually very easy to use and we put it right there on the page for merch and ticket items that are related to the webpage. It would be nice if the way it displays was a little more customisable, but that is a tiny niggle on a very valuable sales tool. Jeremy Ellis, The Make A Difference Trust - Charity Dec 2018

Clementine Creative

I like most things about the buy button. The only thing that I would like to see improved is the size and quality of the product photos. My product photos look great in my store, but on the buy button they are small and lower quality. I would like to have the option that customers can click on the photos to see a larger version.

Run Little Monkey

Great option if you don't have a full Shopify store. Worst part is that you can't direct (via URL) anyone to single items, you have to send them to the page that hosts the buy button(s).

Buytemplates

The Shopify Buy Button is a nice channel to add checkout of your products to your non Shopify website, blog, etc. The speed that the checkout buttons load needs to improve but other than that the app is working great.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Hoppyshops

Overall a great app, easy to use, works as designed. Would love to have an option to display a throbber while it's loading on the install site. Seems to be slow loading more often than not. Leaving customers wondering if the page is blank.

Guitarscratchremover

It appears Shopify has largely updated the Buy Buttons, because I see none of the problems people are citing here. The Buy buttons are now customizable in color, as is the text, as is the description of your products (done from your main Shopify site which then shows up in the Buy Button cart). You can embed one item, or an entire collection or stuff. And customers can return to your site by just clicking outside the cart to add more items to the cart, and then checkout in one transaction for everything.
What I dont see always working is the free shipping over a certain threshold. Perhaps I need to play with the settings some more. (it runs off the settings in your main shopify acct even if the buy buttons are placed on another site)

But the product does work and for what it is designed for it does well. People that need a full featured cart should realize this is a more limited pop-up cart for another website, it will sell products but for tons of customization you should probably use Shopify's full site. It still offers a complete checkout, coupons, and shipping options so for as small as it is it does alot. This is a pretty good product and I dont know of one other company that offers a similar product.

1 2 3 5 Next