Buy Button channel

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Price: Free

Create Buy Buttons for products or collections

Alps Exchange

Location Japan

I have used this app to help sell individual catalogs on separate brand sites apart from Shopify. I use Shopify to keep track of all the overall sales but the Buy Button allows me to sell where I want to sell.

Dalla Cia Wines & Spirits

Location South Africa

Brilliant button! A clever and very simple app to use and has allowed me to change the e-commerce payment options on my current website without having to design a whole new website. Delighted - Shopify really is brilliant - at some stage I will move over to this platform entirely.

Cancer Wellness Support Op Shops

Location Australia

Love being able to embed Buy Buttons on our web site, and the fact that you can have products only available via the Buy Button.

thegriffinwells

I used this app on my Wordpress site and it was amazing. There are a few plugins offered on the Wordpress store, but they aren't free and they don't look as clean. Buy Button is perfect and the Lite plan has offered everything I needed to sell one item.

4Luxxe

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is amazing and our customers are loving to purchase with the buy button! Thank you so much.

BLACK PAPER STREETWEAR

Time spent using app Over 3 years

After reading the instructions for the "Buy Button" it was rather easy to apply to my website. I created a sale within one of my blogs then applied the "Buy Button" ... now my customers can purchase the sale items directly from the blog post. Someone made a purchase the same day. Very happy with this app.

Homeschool Style Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love using the buy button - it makes it really easy to add products into my Wordpress blog that are linked to my Shopify store. Thank you!

Statement Aura

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I made my first sale through this app.
I attract traffic to my store trough blog posts, and I place several buy buttons on them.
The trick is focusing on creating a good buying experience, and then try to sell. Instead of selling directly. I mean creating a warm audience.
Once your audience begins trusting you, that is when you can make the sale.
If you have many variants of a product, you can create a single button of a one of the variants (the one that you think that goes best with your blog post). Because sometimes people just scroll down your store and don't enter the product page so they don't see all variants.
It is not complicated, I like it.

Specialist Wheels and Castors

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great feature to be able to simply add shopify to an existing site to see what sort of interest there is

Getspexy

Location India

I have just started using this app to enable the shop feature on my primary company page. It looks good and appears to be working sufficiently well, but its too soon to tell. The over all set up experience was easy. Interesting feature.