Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

GoughSports

I used the app in an email. I had 3 different products in the email each with it's own buy button. Looking back on it I think the buy button really only works for a single product. I had multi orders from the same customers and had to manually combine the shipping. My bad. Not the apps fault. Live and learn I love this app makes me look professional and removes barriers for the customer.

November 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, I'm really happy to hear that you love the app. You can prevent the problem you mentioned by creating a buy button collection for multiple products. This guide here: http://bit.ly/2QKldjs will walk you through the steps! Keep up the great work. -Emma, Shopify Support

AV Now Fitness Sound

Buy button - A new better design! It is generating sales. Thanks!
See a preview here:

Larry Brown Sports

I add the buy button to the end of some blog posts on my non-Shopify website, and that's helped generate some sales. Good product

Trendful

Loved the convenience of the buy button for my customer! It allowed easy access for the customer to buy the item we were emailing about.

Stuttering Guitarist

I was amazed at how easy it is to set this button up on my regular website. It makes the transaction seamless without having to redirect customers to another site.

Big Bear Mountain Resort

It is great to use and very clean. I am trying to figure out how to create a buy button for our emails though.

Gingerbread Girl Designs

I'm very happy with the Buy Button experience. It has been pretty easy to add the buttons to my existing website and adding options helps a lot!

INSPIRE Cards

Super-easy to integrate to my Wordpress site! I already had some sales via this channel and it was quick and transparent.

joshaweston

The Buy Button allows me to easily and directly send customers to specific products at their requests. This reduced clicks and search time for my customers and increases my % of sales.

Buy Beauty Group

We have been with Shopify for many years now and this app is a game changer. It allows you to load your products and collections in said form. It is perfect for blogs where you can excite the customer with the topic and bring them home with the sale. Another great app from Shopify. Well done!