Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Bell's General Store Online

We used the Buy Button channel to set up a second store on another site for one of our other brands that only has a few products available. While I wish there was a way to have a second (or more ) store within Shopify, this was a relatively easy way of getting it done without having to purchase or manage another Shopify account. As far as functionality / ease of use is concerned - it was very easy for me to set up a small store myself without being a developer and checkout is functional for customers. The only thing that is a little confusing for customers is that the URL of the checkout page doesn't match the rest of my pop-up store, but most don't care. I wish there were a few more configuration options, but I can say that about just about everything within Shopify.

Pretty Sick Designs

This is a great way to sell products on your shop without having to have a full Shopify store. The only issue is that the product images are grainy and quite small and there is no way (that I can find out) to fix this.

BELLA OPULENCE, INC

It was convenient to send customers the product they usually buy so they can checkout immediately without getting distracted. I would love it if you could add multiple items to the buy button and submit a full cart. Most of my customers buy 2 or more items and I spent a lot of time making carts for them and then sending them the link.

Bagmori

I used buy box to drive sales through blog pages of my site. However, there is lack of translation for some things. Such as "Out of Stock". Translation should be done via html coding. It would be better if there is an option for all such things directly to be translated by user panel.

Knew Concepts

It works great, but we've lost some customers because they have a pop-up window blocker, so they don't see the checkout window.

It would be great if there were an option to not have the pop-up checkout, and direct the customer to the checkout in the same target window where our website is.

Then, a "continue shopping" button in the checkout could basically be going back one in the history, to where they left off on our website. Or, give me the option where I would like them to go (our "shop" page showing all our categories).

Simply Indispensable

I only require the Buy Button as I am a very small business and already have my website hosted externally to Shopify so cannot justify the cost of a Shopify hosted store (x 3 times the cost of the Buy Button).

The one thing I have found so far that is very frustrating is the inability for customers to leave a note via the Buy Button for delivery instructions etc - Cart Notes. I have reached out to Shopify Experts twice however they really only seem interested in setting up stores etc. I am not in need of this service.

All I need is Cart Note integration.

Regards

RedButterfly by Omaris

It is a very good app for my store. Easy to integrate and easy to add new products and keep them organized among categories. My only concern is that I have people telling me that they can not add my products to the cart. I guess the problem they have is that they need to scroll up after the click VIEW PRODUCT, then they need click to add to cart. I know it is an extra step BUT I want to make them read specifications to avoid returns. Considering to move to Shopify website to have a better and effective website. However, it has been good.

Grain Elevator

I used a Buy Button to present a product to an exclusive group of customers. It worked great for this.

It would be nice if they had the option to shop for more items if they wanted. I do like the direct checkout, but I have no way of knowing if these customers might have added more to the cart if they had the chance.

Fromanteel Watches

I used this app to sell specific products through landing pages outside our shop. Setting up is easy, however, it lacks some graphical options for the button such as 'border' color, on hoover color option. Certainly 4/5 stars.

Body Unburdened

I ONLY use the Buy Button on my site so maybe 3 stars is a little harsh but I'm really disappointed buyers can't leave reviews with the Buy Button and am hoping this will change soon!