Buy Button channel

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Price: Free

ChoosingReal

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to sell a digital product on my site and collect payments. It is easy to use and works well with ConvertKit.

getCrewd Party Card Game

App helps makes it easy for customers to 'buy' anywhere on the website. Easy to use. Highly recommend.

The Landry Chronicles

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has made my life so much easier!!! I can self-publish my own eBook thanks to Shopify. They handle everything and at an affordable price.

Buylink PH

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy for my customer to purchase my items, very easy to install, very easy to use most specially when you are using messaging campaign

DyCan Art

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to create direct but links to certain products my customers were inquiring about on social media. It worked wonderfully and helped me close the deal much quicker!

GoughSports

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I used the app in an email. I had 3 different products in the email each with it's own buy button. Looking back on it I think the buy button really only works for a single product. I had multi orders from the same customers and had to manually combine the shipping. My bad. Not the apps fault. Live and learn I love this app makes me look professional and removes barriers for the customer.

November 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, I'm really happy to hear that you love the app. You can prevent the problem you mentioned by creating a buy button collection for multiple products. This guide here: http://bit.ly/2QKldjs will walk you through the steps! Keep up the great work. -Emma, Shopify Support

AV Now Fitness Sound

Buy button - A new better design! It is generating sales. Thanks!
See a preview here:

Larry Brown Sports

I add the buy button to the end of some blog posts on my non-Shopify website, and that's helped generate some sales. Good product

Trendful

Loved the convenience of the buy button for my customer! It allowed easy access for the customer to buy the item we were emailing about.

Stuttering Guitarist

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I was amazed at how easy it is to set this button up on my regular website. It makes the transaction seamless without having to redirect customers to another site.