Buy Button channel

Rating (3.6)
Developer
3.6
January 31, 2020

Having this buy button makes it easier for my customers to purchase their custom orders instead of searching the site looking for their order.
Makes it fast and easy for both us the seller & the customer to conduct business

Sweetgrass Crafts
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 29, 2020

It has helped increase sells by giving customers the convenience of not searching for the product and just click directly!

Gebahi Artworks
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 19, 2020

I've only just gotten started, but the Buy Button makes it super easy for our customers to make purchases right from our website without having to follow a link to another site.

SpaceMus Merch
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited January 8, 2020

I used this app to sell a digital product on my site and collect payments. It is easy to use and works well with ConvertKit.

ChoosingReal
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 7, 2020

App helps makes it easy for customers to 'buy' anywhere on the website. Easy to use. Highly recommend.

getCrewd Party Card Game
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 25, 2019

This app has made my life so much easier!!! I can self-publish my own eBook thanks to Shopify. They handle everything and at an affordable price.

The Landry Chronicles
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 22, 2019

Easy for my customer to purchase my items, very easy to install, very easy to use most specially when you are using messaging campaign

Buylink PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 22, 2019

I used this app to create direct but links to certain products my customers were inquiring about on social media. It worked wonderfully and helped me close the deal much quicker!

DyCan Art
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 20, 2019

I used the app in an email. I had 3 different products in the email each with it's own buy button. Looking back on it I think the buy button really only works for a single product. I had multi orders from the same customers and had to manually combine the shipping. My bad. Not the apps fault. Live and learn I love this app makes me look professional and removes barriers for the customer.

GoughSports
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Shopify replied November 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, I'm really happy to hear that you love the app. You can prevent the problem you mentioned by creating a buy button collection for multiple products. This guide here: http://bit.ly/2QKldjs will walk you through the steps! Keep up the great work. -Emma, Shopify Support

November 8, 2019

Buy button - A new better design! It is generating sales. Thanks!
See a preview here: