Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Schuil Coffee Co.

Allows me to sell products on other sites without a huge hassle -- a very elegant solution and our partner sites are loving it.

Mom Confessions

I use this to sell swag on my existing website. It works great because I don’t have to have a store that I wouldn’t use, I can just post the html onto the side bar of my website and members can choose to support the site by buying merchandise with our logo and site related images.

The Store Music Talks

Love this app! So easy to use, can adjust colour for text settings and so much more. You can do it with your eyes closed. Very handy to use to place certain products on my other site.

MJFdesign: Matthew J. Frock Art Studio

This is an easy to use method to put products on the internet with a manageable monthly payment. It's versatile, you can use it on any website in any creative way you can think of.

Bellmt

This app has really improved my conversion rate for targeted advertising, it makes it very simple for customers to quickly go through the buying process and the feedback I'm getting from them is very positive. I will continue to use it and I plan on adding it to more campaigns in the future.

Snowmobaby

I used this app on an existing website for a non-profit. It was just what we needed and simple to add and implement.

iFlawless

Briliant & super easy to use in many platform. We use it in email, landing pages anda sometime in PDF document. Super ease, just copy & paste. Thank you

Culicidae Press

It's an excellent tool to sell my products directly from my webpage. Much easier than the other solutions I have tried before.

Blackwattle - Alpaca Yarn and Fibre

I use the Buy Button on both my Blackwattle and One Tree Hill Alpacas websites. I found adding the Buy Button process very easy to navigate through and add to both my websites! Recommended for those using WordPress websites!

Nautical Kart

Amazing experience with buy button,I'm getting good sales through this channel.I hope by using this channel I will be able to get more sales than ever.