Buy Button channel

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Price: Free

Big Bear Mountain Resort

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

It is great to use and very clean. I am trying to figure out how to create a buy button for our emails though.

Gingerbread Girl Designs

Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm very happy with the Buy Button experience. It has been pretty easy to add the buttons to my existing website and adding options helps a lot!

INSPIRE Cards

Location Hungary

Super-easy to integrate to my Wordpress site! I already had some sales via this channel and it was quick and transparent.

joshaweston

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The Buy Button allows me to easily and directly send customers to specific products at their requests. This reduced clicks and search time for my customers and increases my % of sales.

Buy Beauty Group

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We have been with Shopify for many years now and this app is a game changer. It allows you to load your products and collections in said form. It is perfect for blogs where you can excite the customer with the topic and bring them home with the sale. Another great app from Shopify. Well done!

Jinga Juice Philippines

Location Philippines

This is very special. You can sell anywhere as long as you can insert the code. You can use it on your articles, pages and even outside Shopify. You just have to be creative and it will serve you very well!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

Special Needs Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy to use and very effective, I love the buy now button and would highly recommend.................

Tigtogshop

Location Thailand

It's a great app, to introduce the hot sale item directly to the customers somehow, it works. Thanks

Garden statuary in USA

Thank you Shopify, Great app! I used this app and really helps to make more sales, I recommend it.

SquidCup

So far so good. I put the buy button on my website to make it easy for people to purchase as soon as they hit the home page, without having to go any further (because I only have one product right now). Worked like a charm.