Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Twin Data Corporation - Online Ordering

The buy me button was a great solution for adding a shopping cart capability to our existing website (of over 1500 pages). By using these we did not lose any of the search engine positioning we've built up over the 20+ years some of our pages have been out there.
I would be better if when creating "Buy Buttons" it retained the settings such as font, color, size, corner radius, etc. used before.

ScrapeYourTongue.com

I have a separate landing page for a one-off item that I sell to a different audience and this was perfect for that. So seamless and nicely integrated.

Lenscraft Creative

I’ve been using this app for around 18 months now to sell on Shopify through my existing website. This was important to me as I had an existing site and domain which I had developed over several years. Adding a button to my site is very easy. I design/configure the button on Shopify and then generate the code. This produces JavaScript that I copy and paste into a code module on my site. This means I can add the module anywhere and I’m not restricted to my shop pages. There are of course a couple of minor niggles such as I would like to be able to configure my checkout page to show the order summary (with the coupon code area) but can’t. I would also like to use some features of other Shopify marketing services but not everything can be used with the Buy Button.

I’m continually surprised by how well the Buy Buttons on my site perform and how good the Shopify service is. It pays for itself many times over each month. I have tried other solutions to selling directly from my website over the years. Each time I’ve had nothing but frustration and hidden costs. The Shopify Buy Button is the best by far.

Pruex Ltd

I use this app within the blog section. It adds professionalism and allows for speedy checkout. It gives me data on sales via this button. I’ll use more of it

Chic Oblique

Simple to use with my existing website! Adds unity through out all my websites and social media. I was looking for something like this for an age but it seems as if it's only Shopify which offer this fantastic service.

TAVCO

Straight-forward and easy to use, the Buy Button has allowed me to place product listings on my other website and blog articles. Haven't generated a ton of sale with it yet, but the business we have earned has been appreciated. Also, I feel it helps give us more of a cool factor over the competition.

DILLOONI

i used this app to sell tickets on my website, its a good feature but sometimes it needs a lot of time to load on the published webpage and in one instance it didn't load at all. overall its a great app

Copper and Brass LLC

I used this app to help drive sales to a new product line I added to me shop. After writing a blog post, I included Buy Now buttons for the products within the post. I shared on all applicable social pages and received a sale within 2-3 days. I'll definitely be using the Buy Button again in the same manner. Thanks!

Portraits by NC

I am a portrait artist and often show how I create my paintings on my blog. I have added the buy button to all my blog posts and have noticed that it makes it super easy for new blog visitors to right away see how much it would cost to order a similar portrait. The Buy Botton is super easy to set up and implement anywhere on the site and it has generated business for me. I highly recommend adding it to your site!

Sphb