Buy Button channel

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Price: Free

Kayla Brint

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I cannot believe how easy it is to sell with this app! 100% recommend to anyone! I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get this app.

Frank W. Butterfield

Easy to use and to setup. Allows me to us just the part of Shopify that I need since I host my own online store. Just what I wanted!

Dailey Booksellers

I run a used bookstore and love the buy button! I've used it to create a separate product page for specific customers, especially if they've requested a special order. First, I create a new page, add the product's buy button, then pass along to my customer that page's unique URL. This allows me to offer a product without it being easily accessed by the public. I've also used the Buy button to cross-sell products with another Shopify store I own. Since this app is free, it's a great sales channel to have available when you need it. It's convenient and has worked very well for me. Give it a try! www.daileybooksellers.com

SoDakCreative

I used this app to help sell a workshop on my website landing page. I know there's an option for shopify lite, which is $9. but it appears to be very difficult to downgrade. That's initally what I signed up for when using the buy button, but then i got on the simple plan or something. It's okay, cause I think I'll end up using shopify shop for my online store once i get it up and running.

The other thing I wish we could use the buy button multiple times for the same product. I have different calls to action on my landing page and found I couldn't use the same buy button more than once, so I had to create another option for a link to the checkout page.

Other than that I like it!

The Sketch Deck

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used the Buy Button on my hosted Wordpress web site. It was a snap to set up and works beautifully. Very professional looking all the way through checkout...no problems or questions from customers. Very happy with Shopify so far!

Schuil Coffee Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Allows me to sell products on other sites without a huge hassle -- a very elegant solution and our partner sites are loving it.

Mom Confessions

I use this to sell swag on my existing website. It works great because I don’t have to have a store that I wouldn’t use, I can just post the html onto the side bar of my website and members can choose to support the site by buying merchandise with our logo and site related images.

The Store Music Talks

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app! So easy to use, can adjust colour for text settings and so much more. You can do it with your eyes closed. Very handy to use to place certain products on my other site.

MJFdesign: Matthew J. Frock Art Studio

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 4 years

This is an easy to use method to put products on the internet with a manageable monthly payment. It's versatile, you can use it on any website in any creative way you can think of.

Bellmt

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has really improved my conversion rate for targeted advertising, it makes it very simple for customers to quickly go through the buying process and the feedback I'm getting from them is very positive. I will continue to use it and I plan on adding it to more campaigns in the future.