Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

babizone

The loading time of the product / collection on the site is too high. You should change something, for a client to wait for something to appear on a white page somewhere in 2-4 seconds is already too much and leaves the site.
I have to quit to your services because of that.

November 5, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience with the Buy Button, and I would like to find out more and see if there's anything we can do to assist with the slow load times you've experienced. I will be sending an email shortly to touch base with you and I look forward to your response. -Victor, Shopify Support

massageador flip

Before, there was the option to generate a payment link and checkout, now no more, I do not know what can happen, but for me this would be the best option, because I wanted to put the link on my landpage.

October 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review with us. I wanted to let you know that we do still have the option to create checkout links! This guide in our help center explains how (http://bit.ly/2pfEQnI).

If you have specific customers with more complex orders, you may also find that draft orders can help. This page talks a bit more about those (http://bit.ly/2mQFk2r).

I’ve followed up with you via email as well in case I can provide any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

CPAP Pro

This app is crap.

I'm currently looking into squarespace or some other option so I can replace your service. Your buy button on my external site launches a popup window when clicked- way smaller than the browser window on my desktop. This makes me look unprofessional and alerts the visitor that they are going off my site to a third party. UNACCEPTABLE.

I can't believe an app provider of your size has such a gaping bug in your software- and that you have completely failed to address this adequately for those of us who are not javascript experts.

Simple fix- "How to make your buy button open your shopify checkout/cart in the same browser window- not a tiny popup".
Spent hours and hours of my valuable time looking for an answer. You clearly do not care about your customers and I am lucky that I'm still on your trial- so at least I don't have the insult of you billing me for this waste of my time.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review and sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with the Buy Button app. I understand how having the checkout appear in a small pop up window is not ideal for every business.

Our teams are always working to improve the functionality of our apps, and this type of feedback is very helpful for us to receive as we work to develop this app further. I'm going to pass your thoughts along to our developers so that they're aware of how your business was impacted by the design of the Buy Button app, and I will also send you an email to log this feedback on our end. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Mindplan

veryyyyy lengthy process for customers + No variants displayed.

Buy button process is lengthy for customers. Customer sale decreased due to this. Shopify should fix this first before giving it to customers.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on the Buy Button channel. I'm sorry to hear that the process is lengthy for your customers, and I understand how this has created issues for your store. In terms of the problems you were having with variants though, variants can be added to buy buttons by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2LXt1KI.

I'd like to pass your feedback along to our teams, so I'm going to follow up with you via email to log your feedback on our end. Please keep an eye out for my email and feel free to respond directly to me once you receive it so that we can discuss your experience in more detail. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Wintorium

the Buy button is USELESS, if you have variants, for example; options to choose different colors or sizes, you won't be able to show those on your buy button, I chat with a shopify so call guru & the best he can do was to "offer me" the chance to "hire" a shopify expert, are you serious? pay more money for someone to edit the buy button? the same buy button that this guys offer for free? Shopify needs to fix this ASAP......

September 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. I'm sorry to hear that this has been causing you frustration so far, however I have good news. There is a way to add variants to your Buy Button!

As long as the product has variants set up within Shopify you can set them to appear on the Buy Button itself. This page here shows the steps (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/buy-button/create-buy-button). I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue to chat about this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Prepped for Paradise

I tried to work with this app and it won't even load consistently in Shopify. It is a frustrating waste of time.

August 20, 2019

Thank you leaving your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with getting the Buy Button to load correctly. I'll be sending you an email shortly so that we can hopefully discuss this in more detail and find a solution. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to discussing this with you further. -Victor, Shopify Support

Candy Cake Weddings Favors and Custom Gifts

An absolute mess. Multiple Google errors from this app. Do not use. I installed and then they changed it due to duplicate shopping carts being created on the same web page...finally just removed the entire thing.

Please let me know if you end up fixing it. A great concept. Thanks

June 30, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing this feedback with us!

The Buy Button can create duplicate carts by default if installed on your Shopify store instead of an external store, which may be what you've seen here. This is due to the fact the the Buy Button is designed for external websites and therefore creates its own independent cart on a website.

I'd like to chat with you more about the errors you were seeing, to help get the app working correctly for you! I've sent you an email and look forward to talking soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Festivaults

Spent way too much time troubleshooting this app. Thought it would be perfect to sprinkle into the blog, but the button would either never be centered right or accidentally put 3 buttons in a row. Wouldn't recommend.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Adding Buy Buttons to your blog posts or other pages is a great way to boost conversion, and I’ve followed up with you via email so we can troubleshoot this together. Hope to hear back from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Health Harmonic

I think this app sucks and needs to be re-developed. The buttons can't be customized well and slow the page load down to a crawl on pages where I've put them. Please develop an improved version that actually allows you to create "Amazon style" buttons or other easy to read buttons.

Reply to dev response: You haven't addressed any of my concerns: SLOW LOAD TIME (why?), poor graphic controls, not easy to read, poor conversion. I won't hire a shopify expert when I can just not use this stupid app! I can create my own buttons with an external cart URL and it works fine and doesn't slow down my site. The point of an app like this should be for DIY not to hire an expert!

I've tweaked CSS myself on quite a few apps to create great looking buttons that convert well on my (non-shopify) pages so why make this one so locked down and dysfunctional?

This app sucks just get rid of it or start over and redevelop it! Clearly I'm not the only one who feels this way since 38 people gave it one star likely because we can't give it zero.

June 14, 2019

Thanks for providing this feedback about Shopify's Buy Button app!
Although there are some customization tools within the app, I understand your frustration with the limited ways you can update the look and feel of the button. We generally recommend that you get in touch with a developer (such as a Shopify Expert: https://experts.shopify.com/developers), but our team is always looking for ways to improve. I’ve reached out to you via email so we can take a look at this together, and I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Love Quotes Apparel

It blows, very limited and has little function ... can't go straight to check out, bypasses check out apps. big fail, stay away unless you want some cheesy add to cart pop up to hit your landing page

June 14, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us!

The Buy Button is meant to connect customers to your checkout, and while it is able to send them to the checkout page directly it may not be able to integrate with other apps you have running on your store. This is a current limitation due to the fact that the Buy Button operates as a separate sales channel from your online store.

That said, we’re always looking for ways to to improve the way our apps functioned, so I’ve followed up with you via email to look into this further, and log your feedback for our development team. I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5