Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell products on any website or blog, or share checkout links

Health Harmonic

I think this app sucks and needs to be re-developed. The buttons can't be customized well and slow the page load down to a crawl on pages where I've put them. Please develop an improved version that actually allows you to create "Amazon style" buttons or other easy to read buttons.

Love Quotes Apparel

It blows, very limited and has little function ... can't go straight to check out, bypasses check out apps. big fail, stay away unless you want some cheesy add to cart pop up to hit your landing page

Online Makeup Courses

Need mayor improvements, I've called several times to try and add credit card icons or anything to let customers know they can use any credit cards , but only shows Paypal and that's it. Customers think we only accept Paypal

Noga Nation Gear

I have a buy button, but You would not let me accept payments in my site so I pay $29 instead of $9?

Reh-Studios

this app is continuously redirecting my shopify admin page and i cant do anything with buy button unless and untill it will stop refreshing the page.

Durex IT

How to remove / disable this add? minimum 100 characters is too much fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Jens Hansen

Very frustrating - want to embed products in my blog but as a worldwide merchant shipping all over the world it is imperative that we do NOT show product pricing - we need clients to get to our site to see properly formated currency for their country :(

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

***CHECK YOUR BUY BUTTONS, THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR IPHONE & IPAD USERS***

I just discovered after months of use that any Buy Button embedded code on my website does not work while the website is viewed on iPhone or iPad in Safari and Chrome. When clicked, a white screen displays that requires you to force close the browser. I am absolutely SICK to my stomach at the thought of how much money this has cost us.

This was tough to discover as it works fine on desktop and Android.

What I find MOST APPALLING is the complete lack of ownership of the issue by Shopify. They tried to blame the issue on my website, once I proved without a doubt it was not the case they now have gone silent. I suspect they do not have the technical ability to troubleshoot mobile problems with this product.

BEWARE, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Juicedlife

Buy Buttons have a serious issue with the safari browser that will prevent many, though not all safari, customers from checking out. They either receive "cart empty" errors or the payment doesn't go through and no error is returned to the customer, leaving them confused. Our issue has been open with shopify support for 3+ months (since Jan 2018), though I suspect this was an issue prior to that. The support team is slow to respond, fill up emails with apologies instead of action and they have made 1 failed attempt to fix it.

Here's their only solution / workaround so far: "The issue stems from the "Prevent Cross Domain Tracking" setting in Safari. Once this setting is disabled, customers using Safari will be able to checkout as expected"

Asking customers to disable a security setting, isn't a workable solution!

Avoid this app at all costs if you have many customers using safari.

Beardchoice

Theres no way to show the reviews of each product on the wordpress blog. It only shows the product and description but no reviews.

Previous 1 3 4