Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Venturo Watches

Buggy as hell when I tried to import my product catalog to Facebook. It simply doe not work. Keeps telling me some product info was missing but nothing was. Error, repeat, error, repeat, error.

Summit Chemical Shop

Sorely disappointing. I've spent weeks on issues relating to the buy now buttons. It's not very flexible, there is no product image zoom (the product and thumbs are tiny), and the variants only change with the drop down selector not the thumbnail change (which is sloppy UX in my opinion) and the buy now sections on my site load slowly. If I could, I'd look elsewhere. Might have to code the products myself and only use button code.

May 19, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. I can definitely appreciate how those customizations would be valuable, and I've made sure to pass those on to our developers so that they know you'd like to see those changes added to the Buy Button channel.

In regards to the "Buy Now" buttons on your product page, these are actually unrelated to the Buy Button sales channel, and are their own dynamic checkout buttons created separately from the channel. I'd like to find out more about the issue you're having with those to see if there's anything we can do to help. I'll follow up with you via email shortly and we can chat there. Speak soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

MOTIVATORS SQUAD

none of my buy buttons are working since so many days whats the problem and very upset with ur services,not likein at all i need i need to swith my website

May 13, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you encountered. I'd really like to hear more about your experience, and learn what aspect of the buy buttons aren't working, so I'm going to send you an email shortly. If you still need assistance with your buy buttons, please make sure to reply directly back to my email and I'll be glad to help further. Talk soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Kinky Toy Store

This app is a great idea but poorly executed. We encountered major layout issues with both individual and category buttons, which makes this app useless. Not recommended until this problem gets fixed. I doubt that will be anytime soon.

March 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the layout issues you ran into, and I'd like to learn more about these to help troubleshoot further. I'm going to reach out to you via email shortly to discuss this in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

babizone

The loading time of the product / collection on the site is too high. You should change something, for a client to wait for something to appear on a white page somewhere in 2-4 seconds is already too much and leaves the site.
I have to quit to your services because of that.

November 5, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience with the Buy Button, and I would like to find out more and see if there's anything we can do to assist with the slow load times you've experienced. I will be sending an email shortly to touch base with you and I look forward to your response. -Victor, Shopify Support

massageador flip

Before, there was the option to generate a payment link and checkout, now no more, I do not know what can happen, but for me this would be the best option, because I wanted to put the link on my landpage.

October 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review with us. I wanted to let you know that we do still have the option to create checkout links! This guide in our help center explains how (http://bit.ly/2pfEQnI).

If you have specific customers with more complex orders, you may also find that draft orders can help. This page talks a bit more about those (http://bit.ly/2mQFk2r).

I’ve followed up with you via email as well in case I can provide any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

CPAP Pro

This app is crap.

I'm currently looking into squarespace or some other option so I can replace your service. Your buy button on my external site launches a popup window when clicked- way smaller than the browser window on my desktop. This makes me look unprofessional and alerts the visitor that they are going off my site to a third party. UNACCEPTABLE.

I can't believe an app provider of your size has such a gaping bug in your software- and that you have completely failed to address this adequately for those of us who are not javascript experts.

Simple fix- "How to make your buy button open your shopify checkout/cart in the same browser window- not a tiny popup".
Spent hours and hours of my valuable time looking for an answer. You clearly do not care about your customers and I am lucky that I'm still on your trial- so at least I don't have the insult of you billing me for this waste of my time.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for leaving this review and sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with the Buy Button app. I understand how having the checkout appear in a small pop up window is not ideal for every business.

Our teams are always working to improve the functionality of our apps, and this type of feedback is very helpful for us to receive as we work to develop this app further. I'm going to pass your thoughts along to our developers so that they're aware of how your business was impacted by the design of the Buy Button app, and I will also send you an email to log this feedback on our end. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Mindplan

veryyyyy lengthy process for customers + No variants displayed.

Buy button process is lengthy for customers. Customer sale decreased due to this. Shopify should fix this first before giving it to customers.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on the Buy Button channel. I'm sorry to hear that the process is lengthy for your customers, and I understand how this has created issues for your store. In terms of the problems you were having with variants though, variants can be added to buy buttons by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2LXt1KI.

I'd like to pass your feedback along to our teams, so I'm going to follow up with you via email to log your feedback on our end. Please keep an eye out for my email and feel free to respond directly to me once you receive it so that we can discuss your experience in more detail. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Wintorium

the Buy button is USELESS, if you have variants, for example; options to choose different colors or sizes, you won't be able to show those on your buy button, I chat with a shopify so call guru & the best he can do was to "offer me" the chance to "hire" a shopify expert, are you serious? pay more money for someone to edit the buy button? the same buy button that this guys offer for free? Shopify needs to fix this ASAP......

September 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. I'm sorry to hear that this has been causing you frustration so far, however I have good news. There is a way to add variants to your Buy Button!

As long as the product has variants set up within Shopify you can set them to appear on the Buy Button itself. This page here shows the steps (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/buy-button/create-buy-button). I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can continue to chat about this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Prepped for Paradise

I tried to work with this app and it won't even load consistently in Shopify. It is a frustrating waste of time.

August 20, 2019

Thank you leaving your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with getting the Buy Button to load correctly. I'll be sending you an email shortly so that we can hopefully discuss this in more detail and find a solution. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to discussing this with you further. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5