Featured images gallery
Hello good app, but Is that possible to redirect to product page instead of Cart please?? thanks in advance
Hello, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review! Redirecting to the product page isn't possible at this time, as the Buy Buttons were designed for use on external or third-party websites. However, we understand that this is an important function for you and we'd be happy to pass your suggestion along to our development team for future considerations. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support
Seems to work except the domain gives my default Shopify domain, can I change it to my custom domain and it works? Also appears when I place the item in the shopping cart, my shopping cart on my store doesn't show it if I change tabs (and refresh).
Thank you for writing your review and sharing your feedback with us here. If you do not have an online store with Shopify (i.e. you are on the Lite plan) then you will not be able to change the myshopify.com URL. However, if you do have an online store with Shopify, then we may be able to assist with some changes to the Buy Button's code that can change the domain that displays at checkout.
I would recommend contacting our support team directly and asking for some assistance with this: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. They'll be able to authenticate you on your account and help further. -Victor, Shopify Support
I use the buy button as the payment platform for my own website. Its alright, but it can be a lot better if it had the following:
- Apple Pay isn't an option as a payment method with a buy button and thats a big set back as Apple Pay is a very popular in demand
- if you have variants for a product, all the variant images show under the product information. The variant images should be separate from your product image. You should only see the variant images when you select the variant in the drop down
- the shopping cart will only appear on your own website if you select a buy button. The shopping cart should be its own separate feature to be able to integrate with your own personal website. If customers are browsing your site they cant go back to view there cart seamlessly unless they select a buy button and that isn't great .
- the buy button / Shopify lite plan should include having the email subscription feature as well as the my account /login/register feature. Since the buy button creates its own cart the my account feature will connect with the cart. If you have your own website and you try to have your own my account feature its not going to register with the buy button cart and thats a big downfall.
- The buy button needs to be able to work with websites for online buying . A more user friendly manual for using a buy button for a personal website not just a blog. -
Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review. We understand that being able to support Apple Pay, having separated variant images, and email subscriptions with the buy buttons can be beneficial for our merchants, like yourself, and we'd be happy to share this feedback with our development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support
I like the flexibility the buy button offers me as a small digital shop. I had a bad experience with getting digital downloads to work for me and had to contact support because orders were not getting fulfilled and the email link to the product led to an error. I was told it's because I don't have an online store so I had to change a few settings and the digital downloads email templates with the support rep. I appreciated her help a lot but I think this could be improved so that the integration between Shopify and the Digital Downloads app is smoother and would not require a support call.
Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this experience with us. We understand how important this is to you and we'd be happy to pass your feedback to our development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support
I used the but button on my WordPress site shop, and while it's easy to use and work really well, I did have a problem where when using the buy button collection feature, the photo resolution became diminished to the point of being unusable. It was better with the buy button product feature. They really should fix this photo issue.
Hey, there. Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear you experienced this issue regarding your collection images. I would recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can take a closer look into this with you. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request and we would be happy to investigate this further. -Marty, Shopify Support