Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

CB I HATE PERFUME

I used the buy button in conjunction with Wix to create a fully custom interactive store with custom pages for each product it worked great. I wish I could have the cart separate from each button I also wish it was more modular so I could decide which elements I really needed instead of the default layout.

Stellar Factory

Really needs the script to keep the cart on every page once products are added, as well as ability to mask URL change.

Math Stackers

The buy button app is very easy to install and use!

Con: it would be very helpful if other apps features that have been applied to the corresponding shopify store were transferred to the buy button. For example, the buy button does not allow upsells. An upsell feature would make the buy button an exceptional app.

D4 BigWallGear

Shopify seems great. I have not seen fees yet, but looks ideal--I can keep track of inventory and semi-automate the ordering process on the $9 plan by embedding my store on my own website. I build small batches of quality hand-crafted products, with more demand than I can build, so having a fair way to offer a batch of products to everyone is ideal. Thanks

Maison LoulaBelle

I like this app and I think it has great potential. It has been a quick and effective way of closing deals with my clients. So far, I mainly use it in generating checkout links which I send to my clients and all they have to so is click to order. The MAJOR LIMITATION I have found is the inability to add multiple products to the checkout link and the inability of the customer to update their cart or add to cart when accessing the website through the checkout link. It would be really helpful if the app could allow merchants load various items to cart before generating a link for that. That way, we can just send it to clients for payment. Because as it stands, the link can only be used for single product, single unit purposes - with the exception of the "collection" option. It would also be helpful if the clients could update their order when using the link as well. Other than this, the app is fantastic and I'll definitely keep using it.

Yellow Brick Group

I appreciate that I can use the backend of Shopify handling orders and customers and security while still maintaining the front end of my own site.

Yours Skincare

It should have a simple support for integrating Google Analytics or someway to find out from which page did we get the sale from.

killerpancake

I like this a lot and find it useful I DO wish that I could save the code and come back to it. Instead I have to remake the button over and over.

ModalAI

Buy button works well. Would be good if Shopify pages could incorporate Buy Button directly instead of needing to modify the code.

Landsharkz

I do like to be able to sell on another URL with the buy button. It is seriously lacking in its ability to have the same fields that a product has on a Shopify website... for example unable to include an input field for engraving. Also, we customize our packing slips and invoices... it would be nice to be able to include the sales channel on our packing slip. Finally, it would be great to be able to customize the sales emails related to the buy-button to customize them so they are different from normal store emails.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6