Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

killerpancake

I like this a lot and find it useful I DO wish that I could save the code and come back to it. Instead I have to remake the button over and over.

ModalAI

Buy button works well. Would be good if Shopify pages could incorporate Buy Button directly instead of needing to modify the code.

Landsharkz

I do like to be able to sell on another URL with the buy button. It is seriously lacking in its ability to have the same fields that a product has on a Shopify website... for example unable to include an input field for engraving. Also, we customize our packing slips and invoices... it would be nice to be able to include the sales channel on our packing slip. Finally, it would be great to be able to customize the sales emails related to the buy-button to customize them so they are different from normal store emails.

cheflocal

The app is great for driving prospects to a smooth and proven checkout experience. I also love using the Shopify platform and app even if my website isn't built in Shopify.
I was, however, disappointed to learn that it is impossible to use a custom domain for the express checkout page. When someones presses the buy button it takes them to the .myshopify.com domain which isn't ideal. Hopefully they can fix this sooner than later

Paradise Grapevine Wine Shop!

These are great, however it would be easy for Shopify to make them even better by adding more options. For example the option to show vendor name etc. Also the pictures are low res for some reason.

To'ak Chocolate

Button works quite easily BUT it would be a HUGE improvement if Shopify could enable the following: 1) ability to add campaign tags or a simple way of knowing where specific orders are coming from (since we use the buy button on different campaign pages but they all appear as generic Buy Button purchases); and 2) the ability to automatically apply a discount or free shipping for each button that is generated to make promos on landing pages more seamless and less friction for the customer (who currently needs to add the code manually).

Daniele Lugli - botanical art & tattoo

I love how flexible and easy to incorporate to my website it is. My only issue is that there's no option to zoom in the image in the product description. Another suggestion would be adding a simple image carrousel when displaying the products on page, so my customers can see all images and then click straight on the "Add to cart" button instead of opening the popup.

Sew Chic Handbags

I like that this app works with my existing blogger page without having to build a separate shopify website and looks like a normal online store. However, it can be slow to load sometimes.

CastMax

Good But doesn't track well checkout visited pages...................................................

Solgohachia

Love the Buy Button because it lets me add Shopify functionality to my existing website. The functionality itself works really well - have never had any problems with it. The ability to customize is pretty good, although you need to dig into the guts of the embedded code to truly make it match your own website. I struggled with defining its size but eventually redesigned my page to make how it was displaying work.

Previous 1 3 4 5