Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell products on any website or blog, or share checkout links

Ana Cortez Store

I have enabled the buy button on my products but I have to say I don't have any idea where they are or what sales channel they are attached to. I would like to understand better about these tools. I've been notified that some amount of sales are coming in through them so apparently it's doing something good.

PAAR Socks

Easy to install and use. The only thing i didn't appreciate is, that the prouduct you put in your cart are not synchronized with the cart on the website. Seems like Buy Button has it's own cart.

Delineate Your Dwelling

I love that I can include this buy button app within my blog posts, so people don't have to click over and go to another page to make a purchase.

Bitcoin Gear

The Buy Button is really easy to use and looks great. However, there is still an unresolved product image quality issue, after clicking View Details on a product. The product images after clicking View Details are slightly blurry. This is problematic if you sell apparel with designs on it

Bell's General Store Online

We used the Buy Button channel to set up a second store on another site for one of our other brands that only has a few products available. While I wish there was a way to have a second (or more ) store within Shopify, this was a relatively easy way of getting it done without having to purchase or manage another Shopify account. As far as functionality / ease of use is concerned - it was very easy for me to set up a small store myself without being a developer and checkout is functional for customers. The only thing that is a little confusing for customers is that the URL of the checkout page doesn't match the rest of my pop-up store, but most don't care. I wish there were a few more configuration options, but I can say that about just about everything within Shopify.

Pretty Sick Designs

This is a great way to sell products on your shop without having to have a full Shopify store. The only issue is that the product images are grainy and quite small and there is no way (that I can find out) to fix this.

BELLA OPULENCE, INC

It was convenient to send customers the product they usually buy so they can checkout immediately without getting distracted. I would love it if you could add multiple items to the buy button and submit a full cart. Most of my customers buy 2 or more items and I spent a lot of time making carts for them and then sending them the link.

Bagmori

I used buy box to drive sales through blog pages of my site. However, there is lack of translation for some things. Such as "Out of Stock". Translation should be done via html coding. It would be better if there is an option for all such things directly to be translated by user panel.

Knew Concepts

It works great, but we've lost some customers because they have a pop-up window blocker, so they don't see the checkout window.

It would be great if there were an option to not have the pop-up checkout, and direct the customer to the checkout in the same target window where our website is.

Then, a "continue shopping" button in the checkout could basically be going back one in the history, to where they left off on our website. Or, give me the option where I would like them to go (our "shop" page showing all our categories).

Simply Indispensable

I only require the Buy Button as I am a very small business and already have my website hosted externally to Shopify so cannot justify the cost of a Shopify hosted store (x 3 times the cost of the Buy Button).

The one thing I have found so far that is very frustrating is the inability for customers to leave a note via the Buy Button for delivery instructions etc - Cart Notes. I have reached out to Shopify Experts twice however they really only seem interested in setting up stores etc. I am not in need of this service.

All I need is Cart Note integration.

Regards