Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

BASF

The app is great. But... it could be better. The main issue is that any of the other apps do not work together with the buy button. So in case you want to user other apps to manage cupons for example, you won't be able to use in combination with the buy buttons. Apart from it the app is nice!

Yoshimura R&D of America, Inc

We use this app to add select products to our racing website (on different hosting service) and promote different products across that URL. It works pretty well, but product selection is limited by collections. So, I created special collections just for our buy button channel.

The greatest feature of this app is the universal coding. It allows you to drop your buy button channel into any other hosting service or web page. It doesn't function and look exactly like your store might, but it's close enough to be relevant to your original store. We are also using an affiliate business' Shopify Buy Button coding to insert their products in our racing website.

Earthly

I love, LOVE the ability to be able to sell through Buy Buttons. It really helps to give me the freedom to build how and where I'd like, while still using the power of the Shopify framework. The only downside I've found thus far is that it gets a little tricky when it comes to all of the integrations. Certain features (like the abandoned cart emails) don't seem to work when people purchase through the buy button, even though it records the abandoned cart in my dashboard. I also find that the use of the other Shopify apps isn't as seamless when using the buy buttons--which has made for a few headaches and a lot more work. I'm hoping things will get smoothed out and more features will be integrated as time goes on <3

AALBC

During the checkout process it is not clear to customers that they have the option to pay by credit card without using Amazon, Google, or PayPal. The window is too small and the options mentioned crowds out the option of entering information directly.

Coinstop

It would be better if each buy button had its own tracking system so you can differentiate between each of the channels more simply.

Shumakolowa

Easy to use/customize. Has generated decent sales when we place on our partner sites that are not on the shopify platform. I would request more customization on where the cta button takes the user. It would be great if we could link to the actual product page instead of just listbox pop up of description, cart, or checkout. This is because we have deeper content for each product with meta fields, placed in tabbed containers on our customized product pages and the buy now button doesn't offer a straight link to the page. Otherwise it's really great.

Upwardperk

I like the buy button. Only downfall is that it opens another window. I have only had one purchase on it so far.

Ana Cortez Store

I have enabled the buy button on my products but I have to say I don't have any idea where they are or what sales channel they are attached to. I would like to understand better about these tools. I've been notified that some amount of sales are coming in through them so apparently it's doing something good.

PAAR Socks

Easy to install and use. The only thing i didn't appreciate is, that the prouduct you put in your cart are not synchronized with the cart on the website. Seems like Buy Button has it's own cart.

Delineate Your Dwelling

I love that I can include this buy button app within my blog posts, so people don't have to click over and go to another page to make a purchase.

Previous 1 3 4