Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

The Maine Square

This app seems to work well. I wish there was an area for my customers to leave a note at checkout.

Kikuichi Cutlery

So far so good. My use of this app is very simple and it has helped expedite the order conversion thus far. It would be nice to have an option to edit quantity since I use this for quick, low price items.

The Wicked Pilgrim

Setting up the Shopping Cart Lite button proved to be much more of a challenge than I expected. With just one product to sell, a 440 page book, I thought the Buy Button would be a quick install, but at every turn, something would crop up that slowed down the progress.

My problems were created by postage and book weight and the fact that at the checkout incorrect shipping charges were being added to the order. Not what I had anticipated. We had to override the shipping details with a flat rate for each book. This was accomplished by one of the Shopify team.

However, after quite a few conversations with different Shopify Gurus, (their terminology, not mine) we managed between us to make changes that would work for my situation.

In the end, everything worked out well and although I opted for a single button for the shopping cart, it took a lot of phone time to get things sorted out, but was all worth while in the end. You can view the button set up on www.thewickedpilgrim.com

One feature I liked in particular was that as you go through the purchasing process you do not leave the product page. Panels appear on top of the page you are viewing and those small panels are where you input your name, address, credit card information etc.

When an order is placed, the purchaser receives an email immediately and the supplier also receives information about an order placed.

Without exception the people to whom I spoke were polite, friendly and extremely helpful.

Tiger Lily Candle Co

I've used the Buy Button within text/chats to send a product link to a client so they can checkout. I don't see a way to add multiples of the same product in one link.

The Kindness Co-op

I used the app to put through a sale of an item I didn’t want published on our website. The button worked perfectly, my only comment is that it wasn’t immediately obvious where to put a promo code (this was on a mobile), but once we realised you just needed to click on the ‘total order summary’ at the top it was fine.
Also, it would be great to have a feature where you can add multiple lines - unless I missed something? Overall very good.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed using the app. I have come across merchants who have reported the same difficulty in finding the discount field at an initial glance, and I'll be passing your feedback on this to our development team, along with your suggestion of having multiple lines available. If you have any further questions or comments on the Buy Button app, please contact our support team at any time. -Victor, Shopify Support

AKINGS

Wish it had a unique buy now that was my website not Shopify- works well. also wish people could edit the cart to add other items or choose size before buy now. Works really really well for customers that know size and color of what they want already however. would love got see a custom cart of multiple items

Mariachi Los Muertos

It’s perfect at what it does. However, you should be able to save the buy buttons you create so you can come grab them as needed.

Direct Sellers for Fun and Profit

I like that I can use it on my website, but it is a bit glitchy... none the less I am grateful that it allows me to put products on my website.

BASF

The app is great. But... it could be better. The main issue is that any of the other apps do not work together with the buy button. So in case you want to user other apps to manage cupons for example, you won't be able to use in combination with the buy buttons. Apart from it the app is nice!

Yoshimura R&D of America, Inc

We use this app to add select products to our racing website (on different hosting service) and promote different products across that URL. It works pretty well, but product selection is limited by collections. So, I created special collections just for our buy button channel.

The greatest feature of this app is the universal coding. It allows you to drop your buy button channel into any other hosting service or web page. It doesn't function and look exactly like your store might, but it's close enough to be relevant to your original store. We are also using an affiliate business' Shopify Buy Button coding to insert their products in our racing website.

Previous 1 3 4