Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Perfect Swings USA

I think the app is awesome. Its easy to use and has great functionality. I like being able to create code for one product or many at a time. Dislikes: 1. I need to be able to know where the sale come from, i.e. who I gave the buy button to. If I give buy buttons out to multiple people how do I know where my sales are coming from. 2. The app should list who I have created buttons for. Now I have to track it in excel.

August 10, 2021

I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed using the app and have made use of the functionality it offers and thank you for sharing your feedback here. I can see why being able to better track where Buy Button sales are coming from would be beneficial to you, and will be sure to pass your comments onto our app development team. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out about this. -Victor, Shopify Support

Atari Gamer

The Buy Button let me add a store to my existing website with not too much difficulty. The only issue I've encountered was that displaying multiple collections on one page does not work properly. Overall I'm happy with how it turned out though.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I'm glad you've enjoyed using the Buy Button app and have found it easy to use. In terms of the collections issue you've cited, while a single Buy Button can only display one collection at a time, you should be able to create multiple buttons for different collections that can be displayed on the same page. If you'd like further assistance with this I would recommend contacting our support team directly so that they can take a closer look: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Herzberg Design Co

Switching from the default Squarespace Digital Downloads store to the Shopify Buy Button has been great, except for one thing.
The great: it works smoothly along with digital downloads product variations, so I am now able to sell dozens of variations of my products, a feature I really needed.
What's unfortunate is that there is still no way to add a custom field to the checkout for the Buy button, even though there's posts as old as 2016 saying that its being worked on. With that feature added, it'd be 5 stars from me.

July 13, 2021

Hey, there. Thanks for taking the time and writing this review! While we're glad to hear that the Buy Button channel has been great, we'd also be happy to share your suggestion for a custom field with our developers for future considerations. Though we aren't able to provide a time frame when features can be implemented. However, if Shopify moves forward with any changes or updates to the Buy Button channel, you can find it on our changelog (https://bit.ly/3vOQnrP) or updates page (https://bit.ly/3uLZ6JI). Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Bean Brainz Coffee LLC

I am setting up a new website and looking to integrate the Shopify buy button as the payment integration gateway. Its a little complicated and your support is hard to reach because you have to dig through forums, saying you cant find your answer before it finally allows you to get the support phone number or chat. I like having the option of the buy button because I want to use wordpress to customize my website, so I really happy to have the option but setup with containers and stuff is just a learning curve I have to get used to.

July 4, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you so much for writing this review! To help make contacting our Support team easier, I'd be happy to provide some steps to help navigate the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3gqKnPt).

After logging into your account, you'll be prompted to search a topic. Simply complete a search and a button to get support will appear beneath the relevant resources generated from the search. From there, you'll be able to choose from our live chat, email, or callback. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Plantbaed

It worked just how I needed it to. I emailed select subscribers and allowed them the opportunity to an “exclusive pre-sale” So it wasn’t available on my main site just to the customers I sent it to. Worked really well! Just wish it showed the product description.

May 15, 2021

Hi, there. It's great to hear that the Buy Button app is working really well, and thank you for the suggestion. I can see why having the product description made available for the Buy Button would be helpful, and I'd be happy to pass this along to our developers for future considerations. Thanks again! -Elias, Shopify Support

Habana Port Cigar Merchants

Great but I would like to see this embedded within an email campaign like Mail Chimp where I can paste the html code within the email. Also where consumers can adjust quantity of the product when it is in the cart

May 4, 2021

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide this feedback. I'll be sure to pass that on to the team as a feature request on your behalf. Cheers. - Oliver, Shopify Support

Azurlis® Natural Skin Care

The app works well but like others have said, there are some limitations. It would be really great if it worked with other apps, like Easy Tabs, so that you can tab the descriptions (this function doesn't carry across to the Buy Button).

NUAYU

That is really a great option for us to enable our own store with help of shopify. It would be an excellent if we could have more options altogether. For example:
1. More customization 2. Image size in percentage (sometimes it shows so big on page)
3. Once payment is done, back to button to reach to store is missing
4. Rating / feedback option is missing
5. There should be 2 buttons, one for view product and another for add to cart (or once we click on product image, product description page should open)

April 26, 2021

I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed using the Buy Button app, and thank you for getting in touch with your suggestions here. I can certainly see why more customization and additional features being made available for the Buy Button would be helpful, and I'll be sure to pass all of your suggestions along to our development team for them to consider. Thanks again for reaching out. -Victor, Shopify Support

Shawnimals

It's pretty easy to set up and install by and large. I like how seamless it integrates on both mobile and desktop. I wish there was some general embeds for, say, a shopping cart to be on all page and not just where an embed lives (rather than having to piece code together for this purpose). In addition the load times can be quite long – around 8 seconds, and it doesn't seem to cache well. But all things considered it is a really wonderful feature.

THOOK CLUB

A great alternative to a full Shopify store, as the control over my own web hosting website is important. I like that the features are mostly in line with the full website plan- however there are some things that could be improved. The customization of the button is quite stripped down. There could easily be more features added, but I feel like shopify wants you to buy the full plan instead. Also, a lot of addons dont support the Buy Button and I wish this wasn't the case. It should be as easily integrated as the store but its not. Overall 4/5

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8