Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Growing Vibes

Within one week of me using this, I’ve had 2 sales using it! I find it convenient and handy so far!

Daily Thinkers LLC

I have shopify lite and I use buy button to add items to the cart. Though I thought it was intimidating to use the Buy button and embed it, it was pretty easy. You do have to embed the code for each 'add to cart' button if you are using shopify lite but it was very easy after I watched a youtube video on that.

October 12, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to share this great review and feedback. We are so happy to hear you were able to get set up while utilizing Shopify lite. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime should you run into any questions and thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Millie's Sipping Broth

Love how easy it comes up on my site. It was very easy to set up and has already generated revenue for us.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I'm delighted to hear that the app has been easy to use and has helped you generate sales for your business! We really appreciate you sharing your experience using the app with us here. -Victor, Shopify Support

RootBound

My customer was having trouble finding a particular item on my website. I was able to send her a Buy Button and the transaction was complete in no time.

September 7, 2021

I'm delighted to hear that you've made good use of the Buy Button and that your customer was able to checkout successfully. Thank you for writing your review and sharing your feedback with us here! -Victor, Shopify Support

Creative Eye

I like the colours, I wish the price was in the button and automatically change from the product page. I would like to see minimum amount in check out, I like the checkout and bag page. I would like a calendar synch on google for services.

The Art of Age of Sail

A quick, simple and handy tool for displaying Shopify products in a variety of places and websites outside the primary Shopify shop without even having to manually update the particulars of a product or a collection of products. Complete with a secure checkout to boot. Simply excellent!

Play Offside

Very cool. BUT, the first order the customer received a call from their bank saying that if she was sure this was a secure purchase and if she had done it - somehow the buy button appeared to be a scam to her bank (normal cc payment). Other than this, the whole set up and and experience is a breeze and a fresh new sales channel.

June 10, 2021

Hi, there! Thanks for leaving your feedback. The Buy Button shouldn't skew the way the order is processed. The order would go through the Shopify checkout in the same manner as if they were going through a standard website. I'd certainly recommend checking the fraud analysis on the order to see if any of the banking or personal information may have been improperly typed: https://bit.ly/3gnx6qJ. If you see this again or you'd just like another set of eyes on this, please feel free to reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/3jio6V2. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Mindtation

I have a website. I am just starting to offer merch. Also, we started a campaign where we are selling a couple of small items. Since we already have a website and only a few products, it didn't make sense to have a full shopify store (website). So the Lite plan was perfect. We think this was brilliant of Shopify because it will intergate us to the Shopify experience and then as we grow we will move to a Basic plan. Secondly, the process to use the Buy button was seamless and easy. It integrated nicely with our website and directs the user to the purchase landing page. Shopify makes the process of installing the buy button very user friendly. They also have many helpful videos as guides. They also have a "test" function so that you are ensured with all functionality when you go "live' with your button. Overall, it is a great idea, I am happy and pleased! When you are counting on people having a good experience when they interact with your business, you want them to have an experience that is helpful and inutitive and at the end of it all, feel like they were well served. Shopify is a proven platform. Their pricing is really a good deal when you take into the training (videos and blogs) that are offered as well as the outstanding customer service. You need a company you can count on with your businessl - shopify is that company. And no.....they don't pay me to say that....that is just how good they are and how pleased I am with their service.

DesignWerket

Easy and smart to use on other websites, in a blog and sales funnel. So grateful for this. Easy for customers to use and for us to handle.

Bikes Not Bombs

This has been easy to use and implement on our non shopping website. Customer experience is smooth and we have no regrets using this product. Will be putting the buy button in more places now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13