Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Butter Bagz™

Shopify is a dream to use. Very user friendly and fast. Great options to choose from with shipping etc. Just an overall positive experience with them. So glad I investigated and chose them.

WhatnotGems

Worked beautifully for a sale where the customer knew exactly what he wanted. Does not encourage them to continue shopping.

Radical Sounds Latin America

It is a very nice solution for people who already have a website and want an easy system to deal with sales. Also, very affordable and super easy to integrate. I use it with WordPress, and I like the interface a lot. It would be nice if, in the future, it becomes compatible with the plugin "WPBakery Page Builder," which I use to build my WordPress. I needed to create a new page without using my building plugin so it could work.

MC Salon Spa & Studio

I used this app to add a ecommerce to my clients Webflow site. We originally were using Webflow ecommerce but were limited on payment options (stripe only). With my client having CBD products, Stripe and Paypal were not an option so I did some research and thankfully Spotify allowed Authorize.net to process payments. Syncing products from Shopify into Webflow did have some ups and downs but I want to share some of the issues that could use some refining that would have been beneficial: 1) Ability to mass-export Product ID numbers without using a 3rd-party app.
2) Having different cart themes and more customization without needing to work in liquid code. Ex: Removing the cart icon on checkout took sometime to figure out. (Cart links to "Online Store" cart but we don't have that with only a buy button)
3) Ability to have a cart page as well as a checkout page, all without having to buy the online store. If I could have a url that I could have linked to the Webflow cart icon that would've been very helpful. 4) Ability to have different cart designs/locations. This goes with #3 but to have the option to show the hovering cart Shopify icon, or have a url to paste that goes to a cart page would be a useful option. That's all I got! Thanks for the great product. - Ryan

ladiesgetpaid

Embedding products directly onto my website via the Buy Button was super easy and made selling incredibly simple.

Celebrities Boutique

I used this app to send to a customer from fb who asked for the price of a fedora hat. Instead of sending her the website, sending her the buy button allowed her to buy exactly what she asked for, and the buy channel made it easy.

TUR Party Supplies

I used the app to send a direct purchase link to a customer. It worked. Look forward to using the app more.

JBR MT4 TREND INDICATOR

This is AWESOME ! I like it a lot ! <3 This is AWESOME ! I like it a lot ! <3 This is AWESOME ! I like it a lot ! <3

Opex Latam Online

I used this app to help me link my shopify store with my website cart. Great tool! I cannot wait to build more revenue!

J Marie Booklets

I previously had a full Shopify store, but I did not like having to drive traffic there and to my blog that I've had since early 2010 (maybe before?). So I closed it. What I really wanted was a way to sell on my blog since my audience comes there from my YouTube channel, and so I took another look at Shopify, saw the ShopifyLite option, and bought it that night. So far, so good. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12