Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Cancer Wellness Support Op Shops

Love being able to embed Buy Buttons on our web site, and the fact that you can have products only available via the Buy Button.

thegriffinwells

I used this app on my Wordpress site and it was amazing. There are a few plugins offered on the Wordpress store, but they aren't free and they don't look as clean. Buy Button is perfect and the Lite plan has offered everything I needed to sell one item.

4Luxxe

This app is amazing and our customers are loving to purchase with the buy button! Thank you so much.

BLACK PAPER STREETWEAR

After reading the instructions for the "Buy Button" it was rather easy to apply to my website. I created a sale within one of my blogs then applied the "Buy Button" ... now my customers can purchase the sale items directly from the blog post. Someone made a purchase the same day. Very happy with this app.

Homeschool Style Co.

Love using the buy button - it makes it really easy to add products into my Wordpress blog that are linked to my Shopify store. Thank you!

Statement Aura

I made my first sale through this app.
I attract traffic to my store trough blog posts, and I place several buy buttons on them.
The trick is focusing on creating a good buying experience, and then try to sell. Instead of selling directly. I mean creating a warm audience.
Once your audience begins trusting you, that is when you can make the sale.
If you have many variants of a product, you can create a single button of a one of the variants (the one that you think that goes best with your blog post). Because sometimes people just scroll down your store and don't enter the product page so they don't see all variants.
It is not complicated, I like it.

Specialist Wheels and Castors

Great feature to be able to simply add shopify to an existing site to see what sort of interest there is

Getspexy

I have just started using this app to enable the shop feature on my primary company page. It looks good and appears to be working sufficiently well, but its too soon to tell. The over all set up experience was easy. Interesting feature.

gfJules

Super easy to build and put onto your content page. Not super flexible in terms of layout or size or position on page. A few weeks after putting up a test on one of our many pages, someone bought. Will put on more pages for sure.

Baker's Primitive Candles

I am really loving this button!!! Awesome awesome! Im so glad I choose shopify! I would highly recommend them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10