Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Gingerbread Girl Designs

I'm very happy with the Buy Button experience. It has been pretty easy to add the buttons to my existing website and adding options helps a lot!

HassanSon Collections

Easy to setup and create. Simple and easy as well as less hassle process to checkout for customer.
An easy option and great plan to subscribe for low budget site or store

INSPIRE Cards

Super-easy to integrate to my Wordpress site! I already had some sales via this channel and it was quick and transparent.

joshaweston

The Buy Button allows me to easily and directly send customers to specific products at their requests. This reduced clicks and search time for my customers and increases my % of sales.

Buy Beauty Group

We have been with Shopify for many years now and this app is a game changer. It allows you to load your products and collections in said form. It is perfect for blogs where you can excite the customer with the topic and bring them home with the sale. Another great app from Shopify. Well done!

Jinga Juice Philippines

This is very special. You can sell anywhere as long as you can insert the code. You can use it on your articles, pages and even outside Shopify. You just have to be creative and it will serve you very well!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

Special Needs Australia

Easy to use and very effective, I love the buy now button and would highly recommend.................

Tigtogshop

It's a great app, to introduce the hot sale item directly to the customers somehow, it works. Thanks

Garden statuary in USA

Thank you Shopify, Great app! I used this app and really helps to make more sales, I recommend it.

SquidCup

So far so good. I put the buy button on my website to make it easy for people to purchase as soon as they hit the home page, without having to go any further (because I only have one product right now). Worked like a charm.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7