Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

5LAYERMASK.COM

Love it! Since I'm a developer and integrate Shopify with WordPress, I love how it looks. Have used several times before and will use again. Thank you.

Fazoom

Works perfectly for adding links to our self-hosted WordPress blog.

I do have one request though. A way to track which site/blog the sale came from. In our case, we may place these on different blogs that we run and it'd be helpful to see which one generates the sale.

8Goin

Great application, I use it for my store. It works perfectly. My favorite function is the checkout link so I'm able to add clickable items on my pure HTML store.

Sweetgrass Crafts

Having this buy button makes it easier for my customers to purchase their custom orders instead of searching the site looking for their order.
Makes it fast and easy for both us the seller & the customer to conduct business

Gebahi Artworks

It has helped increase sells by giving customers the convenience of not searching for the product and just click directly!

SpaceMus Merch

I've only just gotten started, but the Buy Button makes it super easy for our customers to make purchases right from our website without having to follow a link to another site.

ChoosingReal

I used this app to sell a digital product on my site and collect payments. It is easy to use and works well with ConvertKit.

getCrewd Party Card Game

App helps makes it easy for customers to 'buy' anywhere on the website. Easy to use. Highly recommend.

The Landry Chronicles

This app has made my life so much easier!!! I can self-publish my own eBook thanks to Shopify. They handle everything and at an affordable price.

Buylink PH

Easy for my customer to purchase my items, very easy to install, very easy to use most specially when you are using messaging campaign

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8