Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

LSR3 Shop

Super convenient and quick-turn component to create a special landing page for Easter sales. Didn't realize it'd be so dynamic and bring the shopping cart experience offline too! Love it!

Imani Ariana

We love the buy button. We get sales driving traffic to our blog and people purchase from the buy button within the blog

dc9club

The BUY coding that I used works really well. I did notice that I couldn't use "Collection Buy Button", that I only get one item. What I did for my website, I just used the coding for each item. I'm sure it has something to do with how I set up my Shopify store. https://dc9.club/store

February 11, 2021

Hey, there! This most likely has to do with the custom coding that you've done, however I'd still encourage you to reach out to our support team, just so that they can double check that it's not an issue on our end: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. They may be able to help point you in the right direction for getting that resolved. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Shanna Dugan Media

Love it! Only downside- items not large enough. Even with app to quick view or enhance. The older I get and the longer I stare at a computer- the more blind I’m going! Even designing the small scale bothers my eyes I resort to my magnifying glass (because zooming in- in design mode doesn’t work) and I’m trying to hide my website name where it’s not as noticeable. However- Buy button is perfect for what I’m using it for! Recently the kennel that employs me to do their quick fixes and social media management asked to start selling shirts and products because NO ONE is boarding their dogs these days- they’re in danger of closing.
The buy button wasn’t up a full 24 hours and it’s getting smashed- WITHOUT anyone having to come to my Shopify store and getting overwhelmed! All the Kennel’s items in one collection under one button - DONE! Love it! Please fix your site on mobile - very frustrating and eventually I give up and open the laptop- even when it’s to load the simplest of shirts. Just clicking this to close is a problem!!

February 14, 2021

Thank you for posting your review here, and first and foremost I'm glad to hear that you've found the Buy Button to be a useful tool when it comes to making it easier for customers to buy on your site. That's what it's designed to do so I'm delighted to hear that you've found success with it.

In terms of your comments regarding the size of the Buy Button and its text, I can see why that would be an issue and why being able to customize it better would be helpful. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto our development team for their consideration. Thank you again for writing your review. -Victor, Shopify Support

Butter Bagz™

Shopify is a dream to use. Very user friendly and fast. Great options to choose from with shipping etc. Just an overall positive experience with them. So glad I investigated and chose them.

WhatnotGems

Worked beautifully for a sale where the customer knew exactly what he wanted. Does not encourage them to continue shopping.

Radical Sounds Latin America

It is a very nice solution for people who already have a website and want an easy system to deal with sales. Also, very affordable and super easy to integrate. I use it with WordPress, and I like the interface a lot. It would be nice if, in the future, it becomes compatible with the plugin "WPBakery Page Builder," which I use to build my WordPress. I needed to create a new page without using my building plugin so it could work.

MC Salon Spa & Studio

I used this app to add a ecommerce to my clients Webflow site. We originally were using Webflow ecommerce but were limited on payment options (stripe only). With my client having CBD products, Stripe and Paypal were not an option so I did some research and thankfully Spotify allowed Authorize.net to process payments. Syncing products from Shopify into Webflow did have some ups and downs but I want to share some of the issues that could use some refining that would have been beneficial: 1) Ability to mass-export Product ID numbers without using a 3rd-party app.
2) Having different cart themes and more customization without needing to work in liquid code. Ex: Removing the cart icon on checkout took sometime to figure out. (Cart links to "Online Store" cart but we don't have that with only a buy button)
3) Ability to have a cart page as well as a checkout page, all without having to buy the online store. If I could have a url that I could have linked to the Webflow cart icon that would've been very helpful. 4) Ability to have different cart designs/locations. This goes with #3 but to have the option to show the hovering cart Shopify icon, or have a url to paste that goes to a cart page would be a useful option. That's all I got! Thanks for the great product. - Ryan

ladiesgetpaid

Embedding products directly onto my website via the Buy Button was super easy and made selling incredibly simple.

Celebrities Boutique

I used this app to send to a customer from fb who asked for the price of a fedora hat. Instead of sending her the website, sending her the buy button allowed her to buy exactly what she asked for, and the buy channel made it easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12