Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Play Offside

Very cool. BUT, the first order the customer received a call from their bank saying that if she was sure this was a secure purchase and if she had done it - somehow the buy button appeared to be a scam to her bank (normal cc payment). Other than this, the whole set up and and experience is a breeze and a fresh new sales channel.

June 10, 2021

Hi, there! Thanks for leaving your feedback. The Buy Button shouldn't skew the way the order is processed. The order would go through the Shopify checkout in the same manner as if they were going through a standard website. I'd certainly recommend checking the fraud analysis on the order to see if any of the banking or personal information may have been improperly typed: https://bit.ly/3gnx6qJ. If you see this again or you'd just like another set of eyes on this, please feel free to reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/3jio6V2. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Mindtation

I have a website. I am just starting to offer merch. Also, we started a campaign where we are selling a couple of small items. Since we already have a website and only a few products, it didn't make sense to have a full shopify store (website). So the Lite plan was perfect. We think this was brilliant of Shopify because it will intergate us to the Shopify experience and then as we grow we will move to a Basic plan. Secondly, the process to use the Buy button was seamless and easy. It integrated nicely with our website and directs the user to the purchase landing page. Shopify makes the process of installing the buy button very user friendly. They also have many helpful videos as guides. They also have a "test" function so that you are ensured with all functionality when you go "live' with your button. Overall, it is a great idea, I am happy and pleased! When you are counting on people having a good experience when they interact with your business, you want them to have an experience that is helpful and inutitive and at the end of it all, feel like they were well served. Shopify is a proven platform. Their pricing is really a good deal when you take into the training (videos and blogs) that are offered as well as the outstanding customer service. You need a company you can count on with your businessl - shopify is that company. And no.....they don't pay me to say that....that is just how good they are and how pleased I am with their service.

DesignWerket

Easy and smart to use on other websites, in a blog and sales funnel. So grateful for this. Easy for customers to use and for us to handle.

Bikes Not Bombs

This has been easy to use and implement on our non shopping website. Customer experience is smooth and we have no regrets using this product. Will be putting the buy button in more places now.

Nique Class of Beauty

What I did was just went to the product the client wanted and selected the buy button and sent to the client. However what I didn’t like was when you send the buy button it doesn’t show the product with it.

LSR3 Shop

Super convenient and quick-turn component to create a special landing page for Easter sales. Didn't realize it'd be so dynamic and bring the shopping cart experience offline too! Love it!

Imani Ariana

We love the buy button. We get sales driving traffic to our blog and people purchase from the buy button within the blog

dc9club

The BUY coding that I used works really well. I did notice that I couldn't use "Collection Buy Button", that I only get one item. What I did for my website, I just used the coding for each item. I'm sure it has something to do with how I set up my Shopify store. https://dc9.club/store

February 11, 2021

Hey, there! This most likely has to do with the custom coding that you've done, however I'd still encourage you to reach out to our support team, just so that they can double check that it's not an issue on our end: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. They may be able to help point you in the right direction for getting that resolved. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Shanna Dugan Media

Love it! Only downside- items not large enough. Even with app to quick view or enhance. The older I get and the longer I stare at a computer- the more blind I’m going! Even designing the small scale bothers my eyes I resort to my magnifying glass (because zooming in- in design mode doesn’t work) and I’m trying to hide my website name where it’s not as noticeable. However- Buy button is perfect for what I’m using it for! Recently the kennel that employs me to do their quick fixes and social media management asked to start selling shirts and products because NO ONE is boarding their dogs these days- they’re in danger of closing.
The buy button wasn’t up a full 24 hours and it’s getting smashed- WITHOUT anyone having to come to my Shopify store and getting overwhelmed! All the Kennel’s items in one collection under one button - DONE! Love it! Please fix your site on mobile - very frustrating and eventually I give up and open the laptop- even when it’s to load the simplest of shirts. Just clicking this to close is a problem!!

February 14, 2021

Thank you for posting your review here, and first and foremost I'm glad to hear that you've found the Buy Button to be a useful tool when it comes to making it easier for customers to buy on your site. That's what it's designed to do so I'm delighted to hear that you've found success with it.

In terms of your comments regarding the size of the Buy Button and its text, I can see why that would be an issue and why being able to customize it better would be helpful. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto our development team for their consideration. Thank you again for writing your review. -Victor, Shopify Support

Butter Bagz™

Shopify is a dream to use. Very user friendly and fast. Great options to choose from with shipping etc. Just an overall positive experience with them. So glad I investigated and chose them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13