Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell products on any website or blog, or share checkout links

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only Free,
I would like to give 5 stars,

Alpine Bee Candles

I only have good things to say about Shopify and the Buy Button. I use it on my website and have gotten feedback from customers saying how user-friendly our check-out experience is-music to my ears! The cart and Buy Button are very simple and useful on our site.

Warm Hearts Publishing

This app is SO easy to use and works perfectly with my affiliate program. I love it! Thank you so much.

Christi Bunn Artwork

I really enjoyed being able to add products individually to my website and even to customize each button. Thanks, Shopify!

Boxxout Enterprises

This app is such a benefit to my business. It is everything I could want and it helps me rapidly create and test new product ideas.

Serendip Crafts

If you already have a website, the Buy Button is brilliant, as it adds a really professional touch to the website and is great for handling all the payment options from all over the world.

It took a little bit of help from Shopify (who were very quick and friendly with their advice) the first time I added it to my website (the code you have to cut and paste looks a bit terrifying at first, especially if you are not a techno whizz, like me) but once you have done it the first time, it is incredibly easy and quick.

One word of advice - this will not drive new customers to your website. You still have to do all the marketing and promotion yourself. But it is a great tool once you get the customers there. I highly recommend it.

Dancershaul

This app has been a game changer for dancershaul.com. This app generated almost 7% of our sales for the year. It is great to place on an influencers site and watch the sales flow in. Being able to customize the look and feel is amazing and it is FREE!

backintimegifts

This has helped our sales providing an additional stream of sales to supplement our normal store sales

Organic Wine Club

I quite like this app. There’s a few little bits where it could be slightly more flexible without having to create an entire new collection and it’s layout options. If your imaginative enough however it works very well for what it is and it is driving sales.

La Capitaine Crochète

I use Buy Buttons on my Wordpress website. Works completely fine, it is easy to use (I only have to copy the code on the page I want). I pay for Shopify Lite (9$/month) so I have a transactional website for a low price! And I feel confident to use it without any help, being autonomous is important to me!

Previous 1 3