Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

AV Now Fitness Sound

Buy button - A new better design! It is generating sales. Thanks!
See a preview here:

Larry Brown Sports

I add the buy button to the end of some blog posts on my non-Shopify website, and that's helped generate some sales. Good product

Trendful

Loved the convenience of the buy button for my customer! It allowed easy access for the customer to buy the item we were emailing about.

Stuttering Guitarist

I was amazed at how easy it is to set this button up on my regular website. It makes the transaction seamless without having to redirect customers to another site.

Big Bear Mountain Resort

It is great to use and very clean. I am trying to figure out how to create a buy button for our emails though.

Gingerbread Girl Designs

I'm very happy with the Buy Button experience. It has been pretty easy to add the buttons to my existing website and adding options helps a lot!

HassanSon Collections

Easy to setup and create. Simple and easy as well as less hassle process to checkout for customer.
An easy option and great plan to subscribe for low budget site or store

INSPIRE Cards

Super-easy to integrate to my Wordpress site! I already had some sales via this channel and it was quick and transparent.

joshaweston

The Buy Button allows me to easily and directly send customers to specific products at their requests. This reduced clicks and search time for my customers and increases my % of sales.

Buy Beauty Group

We have been with Shopify for many years now and this app is a game changer. It allows you to load your products and collections in said form. It is perfect for blogs where you can excite the customer with the topic and bring them home with the sale. Another great app from Shopify. Well done!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7