Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

J Marie Booklets

I previously had a full Shopify store, but I did not like having to drive traffic there and to my blog that I've had since early 2010 (maybe before?). So I closed it. What I really wanted was a way to sell on my blog since my audience comes there from my YouTube channel, and so I took another look at Shopify, saw the ShopifyLite option, and bought it that night. So far, so good. Thanks!

2t's VRC Merch

Super easy to use and super portable. The descriptions didn't always appear correctly when using full size though.

MarieMPepin

I used the buy button because it allowed me to launch a shop to my existing website without having to take over a lot of extra fees. It didn't need me to setup a different website or pay for different services.
At that price its very convenient for a very small side hussle like mine because I didn't necessarely wanted to invest tons of money on something that might not work at all.
What I dislike is the fact that I have to go through the process of recreating the buttons for every new items that might need to be added or everything I want to make a change. This adds the possibility of me choosing different options by mistake each time and affecting the overall look of my store or its consistency. I wish you could kind of keep a saved up '' button setting'' where you could just update it without having to re-enter all of the information each time.
Aside from that very cool feature, very happy with it

Mestrelab Store

great way to use the Shopify sales channel and paymen capabilities without showing some products at the store, something that can be needed under some business case.

Ivanna Vape

Love it - simple and easy to use. I have placed the code for buy button in business listing websites where possible instead of a link as this shows the product and price and seems more like my store than losing a customer with a link hidden in text.

South Mountain Bees

I am really happy with the Buy Button channel. It allows me to highlight products at the end of a blog post without interrupting the flow of the narrative with links to elsewhere on the site. Since I started using it in early June, 20% of my revenue has come from Buy Button sales.

Commando Suppliers

I have just made my first 4 sales thanks to this App am looking forward to making more and more sales.....

RareGlo Organic Shea Products

I was pleasantly surprised that it worked. I wasn't sure I had installed it right. I will continue to add it to different platforms. Thank you!

Breathe Together Yoga

We use this app to place our products on certain sites to drive more traffic. It's nicely customizable, has some nice options, and the embed code is easy to copy and paste. One thing that could really improve the experience is to add some sort of "Add Another Product" after creating a button. I am often adding multiple buttons in sequence, and the process requires much more clicking back and forth than necessary. Otherwise, it's great! So happy that this is free, as many Shopify apps are not.

Alps Exchange

I have used this app to help sell individual catalogs on separate brand sites apart from Shopify. I use Shopify to keep track of all the overall sales but the Buy Button allows me to sell where I want to sell.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11