Sell across the web
Let shoppers checkout right on the spot from any website or blog.
Turn visitors into customers
Promote your products to visitors who view your blog or site regularly.
Customize your Buy Button
Customize fonts, colors and layouts to match your website’s style and brand.
Sobre Buy Button channel
Sell more with Buy Buttons and checkout links
Create a Buy Button for any product or collection and add it to a website or blog. Use the Buy Button editor to match the style and colors of your brand, then copy and paste the HTML code to your platform of choice. You can also create quick checkout links that will send shoppers directly to your checkout page. Choose a single product and variant, then copy your link to any email, direct message or social media post.
With Shopify and the Buy Button channel, you can:
- use the Buy Button editor to build buttons with custom fonts, colors, and layouts
- update product details from Shopify without needing to edit the code on your website or blog
- fulfill orders for customers that are placed using Buy Buttons and checkout links
- track sales using your Home sales overview and Analytics pages
- create fast and easy checkout links to promote products
Learn more about Buy Buttons and checkout links by visiting the website in the “Sales and support” section of this page.
Avaliações mais recentes
Azurlis® Natural Skin Care
The app works well but like others have said, there are some limitations. It would be really great if it worked with other apps, like Easy Tabs, so that you can tab the descriptions (this function doesn't carry across to the Buy Button).
That is really a great option for us to enable our own store with help of shopify. It would be an excellent if we could have more options altogether. For example:
1. More customization 2. Image size in percentage (sometimes it shows so big on page)
3. Once payment is done, back to button to reach to store is missing
4. Rating / feedback option is missing
5. There should be 2 buttons, one for view product and another for add to cart (or once we click on product image, product description page should open)
It's pretty easy to set up and install by and large. I like how seamless it integrates on both mobile and desktop. I wish there was some general embeds for, say, a shopping cart to be on all page and not just where an embed lives (rather than having to piece code together for this purpose). In addition the load times can be quite long – around 8 seconds, and it doesn't seem to cache well. But all things considered it is a really wonderful feature.