FС (Fast One‑Click Checkout)

FС (Fast One‑Click Checkout)

by TenGrowth

Get more orders with Skip Cart & Buy Now app.

WowGifts

Just one more nice addon for checkout. Works as written. Nothing special but I put it on my list of must-haves for shopify.

Vertigo time

I like how the app works. Simple and effective. I can see that my conversion is improving. Made several feature suggestions. Support said they would try to implement it within a month. Thanks!

October 7, 2019

Thanks for using our app and useful suggestions!

Just Paint By Numbers

Great fast checkout app. Looks great on desktop mobile. Easy to set up. Had an issue with integration, but support fixed it in a few minutes.

October 7, 2019

Thanks for using our app! Feel free to contact us if you will need any help again!

AirPods Case Covers

This is a very good app to increase sales. It conflicted with the existing apps, but the tech support quickly helped me set up everything right. They were responsive and very fast.

October 4, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the feedback! Happy to help!

AC Charger

Nice fast checkout app. Easy to set up and works as promised. I like this wiggling button. Really cool feature!

October 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the app! Feel free to contact us if you need any help!