Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

by JoJo Agency

Custom buttons that link to your Walmart, Ebay & Jet listings.

Mesi Beauty

Chad provided great service, installing the app on my store. He created an easy to follow video on how to customize the button. He’s always quick to reply to any questions.

Secret Artist

Chad helped us to get the button to link to our Amazon listings as intended. Thanks, the app works as intended!

Acacia Grove

Chad is great! The app works as intended. Looking forward to many years of use from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secret Lover

They helped me install the app on my theme, thank you very much.The buttons look great, everything is ok.

October 20, 2020

Awesome. It was a pleasure working with you. Great communication and fast replies. :)

BAKERY BEST

The app is great to present an option to customers (who prefer to shop on Amazon) and overall it's quite easy to set up. I had issues with installing the app for a brand new theme (which wasn't on their original list) and Chad was very responsive in getting his developers to get it done right for me. Thanks Chad, really appreciate your excellent support.

Vital Earth Health

I could not believe how fast and efficient their response was, the app is just unbelievable good , recommend it 10%%

Missing Link Products

The app is great, the customer service is the best out of any shopify app we've purchased, highly recommend going with this company.

Bully Bunches

App works as described. Chad is awesome at customer service and support. Very fast and straight to the point. We just needed a simple Buy on Amazon button for a couple products and this app did just that. We recommend!

Nubo Watches

Very helpful team. Chad helped me change the look from popup to button within minutes! Appreciate the help

September 1, 2020

awesome. great working with you. your store button looks amazing :) - chad

BLOM

Great support from the app maker. They set up the code on my theme for me as it didn't work when I did it.

August 28, 2020

thank u so much. it was a pleasure working with you. just email us if you need anything else :) - chad

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8