BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button | Reviews

by JoJo Agency

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

Flawless by Gabrielle Union

This app did exactly what we needed - create a button that linked out to an Amazon.com page. Support response was super fast. Their team answered our question within hours! Keep up the good work.

Besiva

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

ShopTotzie

First and foremost, CHAD is the BEST!! I am new to Shopify in general and this was my first experience with a paid app. This thing is great!! I wasnt exactly sure how to make it do what I needed (my inexperience, not the app), and Chad helped me every step of the way. A+ service and an A+ app!!

July 14, 2020

thank you so much. plz email us if you have ANY questions at support@jojo.agency :) - chad

GREENBOX-INK

Great customer service, thank you so much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dollar Mom Deals

Awesome app if you want to compare with Amazon prices or direct customers to your Amazon store! And fantastic customer support! 5 Star for the support alone, love the team!

Grillaholics

Chad was super helpful in getting everything set up just the way we wanted it to look. 11/10 would recommend!

MantelMount

A super helpful/powerful app....and terrific and timely support. This app really helped us at a most important period. Thanks!

May 4, 2020

Thank u. The button looks great https://prnt.sc/sasvw4. If you would like us to help with putting the button next to add to cart... we will do that no charge for you ... just shoot us an email :) - chad

oivogames

The service was good and helped us out. We wanted to add the amazon button, but we didn't know-how. The customer service actively contacted us and solved the problem for us. thank you again!

May 4, 2020

It was nice working with you and the button looks great with your other buttons https://prnt.sc/sapqer. Let us know if you need anything else :) - chad

Tasty Tie

Chad is awesome and so is the app! He was very helpful helping me setup my code etc. app is very useful for my amazon affiliate account.

Subwing

Works great. Initially my theme wasn't supported, but Chad was quick to help fix the problem so it now works perfectly. He is incredibly quick to respond to emails. Have only had this app for a few days, but like everything till now.

April 28, 2020

It was a pleasure working with you on the Amazon Button. Thanks for the thumbs up :) - chad