BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button | Reviews

by JoJo Agency

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

Yuhaolan2011

I really like this app, make everything goes easy and well, i can not work without it, i reall appreciated it

Easy KETO

At first I did not think we could get the app to work, I have tried other methods of linking to Amazon and none of them worked as I wanted, so I really wanted this to work
Chad was great every step of the way, even to the point of calling me when I asked him to. I had asked for code to be installed so that the buy button would show up on our product pages on desktop and mobile, at first we had some challenges, however Chad and his team figured out what the conflict was, it was with our Shopify Turbo Theme, not the Buy Now Button. They fixed it, and everything works perfectly, I love it. Need proof? Check it out on our store www.easyketousa.com
Thanks Chad

January 31, 2020

awesome company. awesome guy. thank u :)

Gillian St. Kevern

Chad offers incredible support and a really great user experience. I felt that he was genuinely invested in my success.

January 21, 2020

wow. thanks for the thumbs up! i really do try :) thanks again

Hoteonlife

Has the issue been resloved? i still cant add the products

"cannot search for products anymore. please help. It was working fine until yesterday. when i try to add product it says product not found. i tried reinstalling , but does noyt work. what could be the problem"

January 20, 2020

It was an shopify API software update. We are working on a work-around solution :)

Shoehorns.com

The app works great. Highly recommend! Chad was amazing to work with, extremely responsive, and got us set up in no time. Thank you so much!

Jackery-AU

This app works great, and most of the features are free, that is the best. If you need advanced features, like adding your affiliate links, you can upgrade. Anywhere, I like the app, and would love to recommend to those who need the similar requirements.

EverjoyLife

Great app. Chad had helped a lot with configuring a perfect Buy Now button on both web page and mobile page. Thanks a lot!

Bella and Bear

Great customer service and the app works just as described so very happy all around with it. Would like to be able to adjust the position of the amazon add to cart button is all

Huracan

This is a great app at a great price. It does what it says and service it quick. Thanks JoJo Agency!

November 23, 2019

Thank you :) It was nice working with you 1 on 1.

The Genie Company

This app does exactly what it describes. It was easy to set up and use. I did have a couple of questions and the responses were quick and efficient. I would recommend this app.
It would be nice if you could change the merchant names in the app in case you are using customizable buttons that were not available. But they still work great without that option.

November 15, 2019

Thank u so much :) Glad u like it. We do have a feature called customize button that allows, custom text, colors, gradients, shadow, and many other options. Let me know if i can help u set this up :)