Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

by JoJo Agency

Custom buttons that link to your Walmart, Ebay & Jet listings.

bling decor

January 21, 2020

not sure why u got this either :( can you email a screenshot to support@jojo.agency and also a screenshot of the button you were trying to ciick when u got error? i'll try to help :)

inpreda

I am at the stage of adding my items to the relevant sales channels at the moment, as a shopify owner I have almost a thousand of items to edit, I know that it is easy to do with importing options, but for those who has to edit items one by one below options would be nice to have:

a working search tool
navigate by page number to edit an item on page 24. I have to go go next page one by one.
after editing completed, it would be nice to have an option to edit the next item.
this tool puts a trust to buyers who hesitate to put online orders. But giving an option to the buyers that they can buy sales channels as ebay and amazon would be an alternative option for buyers.

Good Job done fellows..

September 26, 2019

Great suggestion. I will send your recommendation to "toggle" to coder today http://prntscr.com/pbaczq. Thanks again for your help :)

1 BHK

I wish this app had more options for my market (India) but considering it's free it's pretty useful. The support is also great - quick, informal and friendly.

September 18, 2019

Wow. Thanks. We just added geo location. Let us know if we can help :) support@jojo.agency

BigMouth Inc

Updated: Chad was able to jump in and solve our issues and was very courteous, knowledgable and helpful.

Non-existent support. Over a week ago I wrote for support. I was told I would get some. Never got support. No reply, nothing. The app does not work with our theme, so I cannot support their claims that it works with all themes.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for love Bigmouth! My son graduated last week and I was spread thin, so I apologize. Call or text me direct and I’ll take care of you. - chad 806-773-4844

Mobile Mounting Solutions

Error with Import and Export tool. everything else is working ok