BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

by JoJo Agency

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

BM Trading

Excellent Application and it does the job perfectly. The support team is very helpful and responsive.

October 22, 2021

Great store and great people. Super easy to work with and amazing communication. Great products too!! - chad

TAWBURY

Excellent app. Easily directs customers to our Amazon listings, while using hidden Amazon Attribution links. We didn't even have to put the code in ourselves.

October 19, 2021

Great people and great site. Communication was spectacular! Enjoyed working with them :) - chad

Miropure

It's great. The support and response from Chad were outstanding. I would highly recommend it. In addition, I hope that the function of setting the default tracking label can be opened again.

October 15, 2021

Amazing store & shop owners. Communication = excellent. On the default tracking label, we did remove the sitewide default, but you can still insert using the custom url feature :) plus we have some alternative 3rd part options in our help.jojo.agency support file. Again... wonderful feedback and i'll ask our coders if we can bring back the default tags - chad

Stan Slump

This app did exactly what I needed it to do. The support and response from Chad was outstanding. I would highly recommend.

October 6, 2021

Awesome! Thank you so much. I enjoyed getting you going. You have a fantastic store and you will do great! - chad

Aideoqstore

very good and use full app for shopify store I highly recommend this app,it will help me to get my goals.

Rujoi Professional Bike Accessory Provider

Customer support is so... helpful, very efficient!!! I don't know how to fix the button so I asked, thumbs up to the great product & support!

September 28, 2021

Super nice people! I enjoyed helping them and it only took about 5 minutes to fix them up. Great store... worth taking a look. - chad

Blue Organix

Great customer service, highly recommend this app if you want a Buy on Amazon button for your store! I will use them again if needed!

September 27, 2021

Great communication and awesome store. Enjoyed working with their team :)- chad

Kop & Hagen

I am using this app as a straightforward tool to send buyers direct to Amazon from my website. It was easy to install and setup, and Chad was quick to jump in and add the right code and make sure the buttons worked correctly. Very happy with the outcome!

September 16, 2021

Thank u 🙏. Most app users want the Buy on Amazon button next to their add-to-cart button, and it only takes a minute for our team to enable your specific theme to do this. We really enjoy helping you and your communication was awesome. Love your site!! :) - chad

Rutledge Brands

Fantastic service. Super responsive and set us up lickety-slip. I was looking for something like this and found exactly what I needed.

September 13, 2021

Great site and super store owners. Fantastic communication and easy to work with. Thanks for giving us a shot! - chad

KitchenKite

Great add on. The developers are also super responsive and will even add the code for you themselves! 5*

September 7, 2021

Amazing store and owner. So enjoyable to work with you. - chad

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11