Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

by JoJo Agency

Custom buttons that link to your Walmart, Ebay & Jet listings.

Missing Link Products

The app is great, the customer service is the best out of any shopify app we've purchased, highly recommend going with this company.

Bully Bunches

App works as described. Chad is awesome at customer service and support. Very fast and straight to the point. We just needed a simple Buy on Amazon button for a couple products and this app did just that. We recommend!

Nubo Watches

Very helpful team. Chad helped me change the look from popup to button within minutes! Appreciate the help

September 1, 2020

awesome. great working with you. your store button looks amazing :) - chad

BLOM

Great support from the app maker. They set up the code on my theme for me as it didn't work when I did it.

August 28, 2020

thank u so much. it was a pleasure working with you. just email us if you need anything else :) - chad

Joopin Fashion

I wrote to you and didn't get a reply. my Shopify theme is responsive and I can not find the right place to insert the code. your guide file does not include the "responsive" theme

----------------------

update: we did not receive your reply because our email system went wrong. Sorry for the misunderstanding here. Absolutely great service. change 4 start to 5 start.

Skin Grammar US

Perfect app and customer service! The function of this app is exactly what I was looking for! Simply my goal was, redirecting all the visitors to amazon for the purchase. It sounds so easy, but It was hard for me to figure out how to do it because I don't have any idea about coding. This button beautifully worked. This app is intuitive and straightforward, so anyone can add this function to their website with fully customizable buttons. Another thing I wanna comment on is their Customer Service. Honestly, I was impressed with this. I had trouble installing this app, but the jojo Agency helped me in real-time to solve the problem so quickly. They answered my question instantly. If you have any questions or issues, don't hesitate, just ask them!

Flawless by Gabrielle Union

This app did exactly what we needed - create a button that linked out to an Amazon.com page. Support response was super fast. Their team answered our question within hours! Keep up the good work.

Besiva

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

ShopTotzie

First and foremost, CHAD is the BEST!! I am new to Shopify in general and this was my first experience with a paid app. This thing is great!! I wasnt exactly sure how to make it do what I needed (my inexperience, not the app), and Chad helped me every step of the way. A+ service and an A+ app!!

July 14, 2020

thank you so much. plz email us if you have ANY questions at support@jojo.agency :) - chad

GREENBOX-INK

Great customer service, thank you so much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7