BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

by JoJo Agency

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

Kop & Hagen

I am using this app as a straightforward tool to send buyers direct to Amazon from my website. It was easy to install and setup, and Chad was quick to jump in and add the right code and make sure the buttons worked correctly. Very happy with the outcome!

September 16, 2021

Thank u 🙏. Most app users want the Buy on Amazon button next to their add-to-cart button, and it only takes a minute for our team to enable your specific theme to do this. We really enjoy helping you and your communication was awesome. Love your site!! :) - chad

Rutledge Brands

Fantastic service. Super responsive and set us up lickety-slip. I was looking for something like this and found exactly what I needed.

September 13, 2021

Great site and super store owners. Fantastic communication and easy to work with. Thanks for giving us a shot! - chad

KitchenKite

Great add on. The developers are also super responsive and will even add the code for you themselves! 5*

September 7, 2021

Amazing store and owner. So enjoyable to work with you. - chad

UnoSounds

I had some questions on how to use the app and the support was really quick answering also providing me with visual material on how to do my settings which was really helpful! And the App is great and very easy to work with also you can customize your buttons graphics which is great if you want to obtain the look of the website!

August 25, 2021

Super nice people and so easy to work with. Great communication. Great experience. Thank you :)

Coolmetech

The app helps me a lot. There are many button themes and sales channels. It will be better if we can install several marketplaces on the same channels. I'm satisfied with the customer service, quickly and responsibly!

August 25, 2021

thank you. I enjoyed working with you. - chad

VIGORIA

Great app, it allows you to insert your favorite buy buttons in no time. Besides, they provide a great level of help and support. And with the available trial period, you can't go wrong with it.

August 23, 2021

Awesome store and super nice people. They also helped us with a new geo-location website (for multiple amazon channels) that we will introduce real soon :) - chad

Shop di ScuolaZoo

Great app. But most important great Customer service: I needed the button to be inserted on a specific spot on my pages and the guys figured it out! Top

August 13, 2021

Great store and awesome people to work with. !!! Much love - chad 😎

Modern Home-living

This app is so good and helpful! And supporter's service is really amazing :) I don't know much about coding so the supporter helped me a lot. Thank you !

July 31, 2021

Enjoyed working with you. So glad to get you up and running. :) - chad

Starpony Firmament

Great service! We encountered a problem during use, and the staff was very enthusiastic to help us solve it

SigoodsHome

I used this app for adding a direct-buy button, which is really effective! And supporter is really nice and be patient to solve my issue!

May 29, 2021