BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

by JoJo Agency

Dropship from Amazon Walmart Ebay + earn affiliate commission

SohoSpark

Instructions where clear enough that I could install this myself. It required very little code. The settings allowed me to choose the text and position the button where I wanted it. The stats tell me people are using it, which is the whole point. Well done.

February 16, 2021

wow. you just made our day. thank u so much. we have some exciting updates coming soon :) - BNB APP - chad

Sinocare

The developer is absolutely awesome.
The app he/she made is awesome.
The video he/she made is awesome too.
I am not English native speaker,but all these functions looks easy for me too.

ANAIRUI

So nice,the staff service is very good, solve the problem very quickly, I will continue to use,recommend it!

Viva Terry Official Store

I encountered some minor problems in use. Chad was very nice and quickly replied and solved the problem.Highly recommended

7Days Snacks

Chad was very helpful - was very responsive and answered all of my questions in a timely fashion. Highly recommend!

Mesi Beauty

Chad provided great service, installing the app on my store. He created an easy to follow video on how to customize the button. He’s always quick to reply to any questions.

Secret Artist

Chad helped us to get the button to link to our Amazon listings as intended. Thanks, the app works as intended!

Acacia Grove

Chad is great! The app works as intended. Looking forward to many years of use from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secret Lover

They helped me install the app on my theme, thank you very much.The buttons look great, everything is ok.

October 20, 2020

Awesome. It was a pleasure working with you. Great communication and fast replies. :)

BAKERY BEST

The app is great to present an option to customers (who prefer to shop on Amazon) and overall it's quite easy to set up. I had issues with installing the app for a brand new theme (which wasn't on their original list) and Chad was very responsive in getting his developers to get it done right for me. Thanks Chad, really appreciate your excellent support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8