Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with bypass Cart,Buy Now,ReCharge

Black Heart Equestrian

Super helpful customer service! Emailed and issue sorted within the hour. Great app. Happy to recommend. :)

KETONIS UK

Started using the app a month ago. Can recommend. Customer service is absolutely amazing! Thank you again for helping us with the coding!

AMSUM

We are very happy to be wrokign with this app. The team is really fast in response and supportive. This app has definitely helped us increasing our sales. Very much recommended. AMSUM

viral-inindia

Great app at this price and very easy to use also. SUPPORT is also good, they resolved issue within an hour.

Humanoid robots

I have this app installed in all my stores.It is easily installed, works well, and since I have other buttons from the same developper on my product pages I have a nice color coordinated theme for all three. Support is excellent and fast at all times of day. Matt is super accommodating

Marc Brunell

Got into a little bit of a problem with the buy it now button and it was resolved in less than 5 mins! Thank you so much!

THAIHOMESHOP

Great! service and quick repose. Look really cool on my shop. Recommended for any one looking for tools to make your shop look more conversed with your buyer.

IDOLPETS

Very patient, and its page is really great! Recommend it, buy this software if you just need it.....

Chic for Everyone

I started with this app and ended up installing 2 more from this developper. In all cases installation was quick and intuitive. I needed a modification with 2 apps, I emailed support and got an answer in minutes! Then Matt solved the problems in minutes also, unbelievable! Now the 3 buttons all have the same coordinated appearance. You can see the result on any product page on my website: amazon-visual.com Matt was also very friendly, we ended up having a personal relationship, between startups, :)

Sunlight Native

I'm just starting out and so far this is the best app. It allows my customers to make purchases from my homepage. The developers are amazing and placed extra buttons in important places. Super fast customer service! I love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10