Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with Skip Cart & Buy Now, ReCharge

Пледики с принтами

I liked this app.
Stylish and beautiful animation of the Buy button attracts attention.
I contacted support for a click-through link
to a custom address.
Everything is working!
It's better than a regular button, it definitely boosts conversions!
Thanks to the people who did it!

Access License Schools

This app did a great job replacing the buy it now button with a button that says "enroll". Also tech support was super fast.

The Modernitive

Very useful one click checkout! just the app ive been looking for. And oh 5 stars for the customer support!

Scrolling Bee

They have a great support team and they typically reply within minutes. Keep up the great work guys. Good Job!!

Zensy Store

I love this App it has been very useful for my store and Matt has helped me a lot, excellent customer service.

FlipitCap

Just the app we've been looking for! When we needed help, Matt was very responsive. Highly recommend!

UNITED BY AESTHETICS

The best app for hassle-less one-click checkout. Serves the purpose it claims of. Great work by the developers

Emerald Aura

Highly recommend! We reached out and received an email within minutes to assist us! Matt was very professional and helpful!

JCHomes

I've been using this app to all of my stores. It's my go-to instant checkout app. Why? It's so easy to use and newbie friendly. And it does the job! I've contacted their support to make minor changes and they've been very helpful. Thanks again guys!

FreshFoodSolutions

on my first drop shipping e-commerce store was so lost. sent an email to customer support and they were soooo quick to help! made a customer out of me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6