Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with bypass Cart,Buy Now,ReCharge

pentru-party

Best app and great help from the creators thanks.This is first time I use this app and I want to say that is great

salltthatglitters

Simply the best app. Does the job amazingly. Great customer service as well. It was my first time using it and the support helped me all the way. Definitely recommended

Sotto il Mantello COVID

Sto usando questa app per scalare sul mio store, è molto semplice e serve tanto per gli store monoprodotto ma anche per altri. Ho auto bisogno di assistenza per fare un ritocco e Matt ha risolto subito la mia esigenza.

Vandvægten

Wonderful! Support helped me very quickly, with a specific logo on the buy now button. Can 100% vote in for the reliability of the app

Kensington Brand

So far the app has been incredibly useful. It does exactly what it says it does and more. I struggled a little to get certain element set up the way I wanted them but fortunately, after a quick email, Matt was on hand to assist and made the changes for me in a matter of minutes. Great customer service. 5/5

Moayeba

Merci beaucoup pour cette aide rapide et efficace. je vous félicite pour votre support meme si je n'ai pas pu profiter des points positifs de votre application. J'en avais terriblement besoin.... c'est triste pour moi. Merci beaucoup.

CheekaBabies

Works perfectly! I've just added to my second store! Thanks Matt for the great support! Got this great BUY IT NOW feature up and running straight away!

UniqueThunder

Highly recommended! Very useful App! Matt was very knowledgeable with fast excellent support! Happy customer!

babyandv

Matt was fantastic. Answered all my questions, stayed in touch and was just an all round great guy. Thanks Matt.

HART

Super quick to respond and help me fix my problem. Button looks great on my page and I think it will help my business