Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with bypass Cart,Buy Now,ReCharge

Khai's Cake Haus

Does what it says. The developer is very helpful and got it setup for me how I wanted. I would recommend this app!

OREKS

Thank you Matt so much for the problem you resolved i appreciate Great app Merci beaucoup Mat j'apprécie beaucoup l'aide que tu m'as apporté se matin

Saree Suit

Good app for Buy now button need at shopify home page or feature collection. Quick support team. Thanks

Shop Earner

Great app, does what its supposed to do and the support is excellent. If you have any issue just reach out to the support and they will respond very fast.

Avangard Diamond Tools

This app is exactly what we needed. We also asked for some customization to adapt it to our website structure, and Matt solved everything quick!

Studiosoundz

great personalized service and did exactly what i needed by having buy now button on collection pages and home page

Jill & Julie

Fast - Fast - Fast to help out - Thank you
Great app and very fast service to help you out
I do recommend this app.

Style Edit

Great support from the developer with set-up on our shop. He got us up and running in no time and customized the app exactly how we wanted it. Thank you!

Guitar Crazy

I would like to offer a FIVE Star review for the customer service Matt offered. I had trouble with the "Buy Now" showing in my theme. He accessed my account ,added it and got it working within minutes. Thank you

Partyshoppen

I have this app on my web shop and had some problems, did not take many minutes to email Matt Charles and he fixed all my problems, super app and support.
Wanja