Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button

Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button | Reviews

by Apps On Demand

Fast Checkout, Boost Sales with bypass Cart,Buy Now, BFCM

SOFYA STORE

A wonderful application, helped set up, completely satisfies what I was looking for. does not require special knowledge, not expensive, it helps to increase sales, from experience. Online help, fast, high quality and convenient. Recommend

UniqueAsMe

A great APP,it loads really fast,and Matt is a great guy!He helped me solve a big problem quickly even on Saturday .

WORLDELIFE

This app is very easy to use and helpful. Exactly what I need. Great service. Solve problems quickly

goibaby

I have experienced great customer service through this app. After encountering a small problem and contacting them, I received a quick response and they quickly resolved the issue. thank you very much!

CBD On Demand

Recommended by Shopify to boost our conversions. I messaged them on a Sunday, and they immediately got to work on my request. Customized in less than an hour. Great communication and skill. I recommend this app to anyone looking to add a BUY IT NOW button to their collection and/or product pages. A+. Happy.

PATRIZIA MONTANARI

I have experienced great customer service with this app. Had a small issue and contacted them, I received a quick response and they resolved the issue in no time. Thank you so much!

othersconcept

Très bonne application, le technicien m'a tout de suite répondu et à fait ma demander en 5 min. Je recommande !!!!

E-TRON TECH

This app is Amazing, the support help me fix all my problems, i recommend this app to everyone, love this app and love the support.

BlockchainStore

Thanks so much. Matt helped in fixing a slight issue. Quick and responsive. They got the job done twice as far as my whole experience with this app goes.

Blaster Boards

This app is just what I was looking for, giving me the ability to put in buy buttons in the Collections area. Surprisingly great and responsive customer service too!