Count Drac Timer

Count Drac Timer

by Era Of Ecom

Highlight your sales with beautiful countdown timers!

Shopmy2u

I have installed and it caused my Shopify Theme admin unavailable, frustrating of chasing support team everyday to resolved my issue and at last after few days, shopify theme team found the issue caused by CountDrac timer. The application crashed my shopify admin and also slow my page performance. Although the application team managed to resolved my issue after so many days, i have removed the application to avoid facing same issue again.

April 13, 2019

Thankyou for posting a review on our app, Please let us know if you are still facing the same issue, we will look into it and resolve it for you as soon as possible, Our support line is always there to help users with their issues. We would be gald to help you with any issue you are facing.

Natura Medica

I just installed it, and tried it out, but so far out of 10 timers I tried today this one is the most promising. I believe it's a keeper. It's just what I need a good looking simple timer. And it's FREE, which is great for a timer.

Thank you.

Recommended.

InStyleMobile

My Store is very new but the count Drac timer Looks good so far. The customer service from this app is amazing. helping me. Reach out to them for issues.