Countdown Timer by EOE

Countdown Timer by EOE

by Era Of Ecom

Show urgency for your sales with beautiful countdown timers!

COLORCL

AWESOME FUNCTION AND SERVICES!
This app is very easy to use and offers a variety of features. You can make a timer for a particular product, or you can make multiple timers! I don't know how much other apps offer, but at the time I looked, I could only make one timer for the most of the apps other than this one. Also, this app is free!!
There are many things that you can customize, such as background color, font color & size, and type of timer etc.
And most importantly, they provide AWESOME customer service! They are active for customer service, It took less than 10 minutes to solve the issue! (Thank you Mr. Caspian!)

February 18, 2020

Thank you for your kind review, We are really glad that you liked our app and services, we try our best to provide seamless integration as well as app usage to our customers even if it's one of our free apps. Please do reach out to us if you ever face any issue or have any query :)
Regards,
Caspian Hall

70'mango

The app works just fine and adjust very well with the store's settings, and the customer help center is just amazing (shoutout to you caspian :)) 10/10 recommend

January 27, 2020

Thank you for your review and patience with us, I am glad that i helped you out with your issues and looking forward to help you more with our apps. You have been the most Amazing & Understanding app user i came across with. :)

Mybabybuy

I have downloaded this app onto my store and the timer is not showing at all..I created a campaign and still nothing.. I tried to contact support and all I got was BOT who had left a message saying no one was available...umm not good customer support...still waiting for someone to get in touch... i read previous reviews and think the person who said this app is not compatible with shopify may be right..

June 14, 2019

Thankyou for leaving a review with us, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, Please reach us out in the In-App chat and we will resolve your issue as soon as possible, Count Drac timer is compatible with all kinds of themes in shopify store. The only themes that its not compatible is customized themes and we help our users with theme customization Free of cost, Please reach out to us in the In-App chat so that we can diagnose your issue and resolve it for you as soon as possible

Poochnkitty

Good app to create a sense of urgency in sales. Looks good and has lots of display options, I definitely like it. RECOMMEND to everyone who need a professional countdown app!

Car Puta

great app for sale...very effective. countdown banner is very useful with lots of already made templates. easy to use and fit in website very perfectly.

Discoverman

Great, works well and easy to install! Would recommend to any store looking for a countdown timer. Lots of customization and templates

GearBearStore

Sorry to have to write a negative review. The app was straightforward and easy to set up, if a bit clunky. BUT the timer never showed up in my store. Checked theme.liquid and Snippets, everything looked OK, the app just didn't work. Wanted to contact support to resolve it, but there is no way to do that. Removed the app instead.

May 16, 2019

Thankyou for taking your time and leaving a review on our app, If you could please share a screenshot of your issue we would be glad to help you out with it and turn your negative review into a positive one. If you could install the app and let us take a look at your issue and resolve it for you as soon as possible.

Babies N Mamas

I love this countdown timer. It is so professional and looks so good. I do recommend using this. You will be very happy if you use this!!

Just Otaku Things

perfect. loved it till now its bean a perfect app would love to subscribe but i m a new beginner in this platform i d like to surf it a bit first

Loco Lapis - Online E-Commerce Corp

Good to attract and retain customers on the store. I recommend it to others, who would like to see customers stick to their stores and buy in the urgency created

Previous 1