Countdown Timer by EOE

Countdown Timer by EOE

by Era Of Ecom

Show urgency for your sales with beautiful countdown timers!

Mybabybuy

I have downloaded this app onto my store and the timer is not showing at all..I created a campaign and still nothing.. I tried to contact support and all I got was BOT who had left a message saying no one was available...umm not good customer support...still waiting for someone to get in touch... i read previous reviews and think the person who said this app is not compatible with shopify may be right..

June 14, 2019

Thankyou for leaving a review with us, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, Please reach us out in the In-App chat and we will resolve your issue as soon as possible, Count Drac timer is compatible with all kinds of themes in shopify store. The only themes that its not compatible is customized themes and we help our users with theme customization Free of cost, Please reach out to us in the In-App chat so that we can diagnose your issue and resolve it for you as soon as possible

GearBearStore

Sorry to have to write a negative review. The app was straightforward and easy to set up, if a bit clunky. BUT the timer never showed up in my store. Checked theme.liquid and Snippets, everything looked OK, the app just didn't work. Wanted to contact support to resolve it, but there is no way to do that. Removed the app instead.

May 16, 2019

Thankyou for taking your time and leaving a review on our app, If you could please share a screenshot of your issue we would be glad to help you out with it and turn your negative review into a positive one. If you could install the app and let us take a look at your issue and resolve it for you as soon as possible.

Shopmy2u

I have installed and it caused my Shopify Theme admin unavailable, frustrating of chasing support team everyday to resolved my issue and at last after few days, shopify theme team found the issue caused by CountDrac timer. The application crashed my shopify admin and also slow my page performance. Although the application team managed to resolved my issue after so many days, i have removed the application to avoid facing same issue again.

April 13, 2019

Thankyou for posting a review on our app, Please let us know if you are still facing the same issue, we will look into it and resolve it for you as soon as possible, Our support line is always there to help users with their issues. We would be gald to help you with any issue you are facing.