Countdown Timer by EOE

Countdown Timer by EOE

by Era Of Ecom

Show urgency for your sales with beautiful countdown timers!

Poochnkitty

Good app to create a sense of urgency in sales. Looks good and has lots of display options, I definitely like it. RECOMMEND to everyone who need a professional countdown app!

Car Puta

great app for sale...very effective. countdown banner is very useful with lots of already made templates. easy to use and fit in website very perfectly.

Discoverman

Great, works well and easy to install! Would recommend to any store looking for a countdown timer. Lots of customization and templates

Babies N Mamas

I love this countdown timer. It is so professional and looks so good. I do recommend using this. You will be very happy if you use this!!

Just Otaku Things

perfect. loved it till now its bean a perfect app would love to subscribe but i m a new beginner in this platform i d like to surf it a bit first

Loco Lapis - Online E-Commerce Corp

Good to attract and retain customers on the store. I recommend it to others, who would like to see customers stick to their stores and buy in the urgency created

Natura Medica

I just installed it, and tried it out, but so far out of 10 timers I tried today this one is the most promising. I believe it's a keeper. It's just what I need a good looking simple timer. And it's FREE, which is great for a timer.

Thank you.

Recommended.

InStyleMobile

My Store is very new but the count Drac timer Looks good so far. The customer service from this app is amazing. helping me. Reach out to them for issues.