Countdown Timer by EOE

Countdown Timer by EOE

by Era Of Ecom

Show urgency for your sales with beautiful countdown timers!

COLORCL

AWESOME FUNCTION AND SERVICES!
This app is very easy to use and offers a variety of features. You can make a timer for a particular product, or you can make multiple timers! I don't know how much other apps offer, but at the time I looked, I could only make one timer for the most of the apps other than this one. Also, this app is free!!
There are many things that you can customize, such as background color, font color & size, and type of timer etc.
And most importantly, they provide AWESOME customer service! They are active for customer service, It took less than 10 minutes to solve the issue! (Thank you Mr. Caspian!)

February 18, 2020

Thank you for your kind review, We are really glad that you liked our app and services, we try our best to provide seamless integration as well as app usage to our customers even if it's one of our free apps. Please do reach out to us if you ever face any issue or have any query :)
Regards,
Caspian Hall

70'mango

The app works just fine and adjust very well with the store's settings, and the customer help center is just amazing (shoutout to you caspian :)) 10/10 recommend

January 27, 2020

Thank you for your review and patience with us, I am glad that i helped you out with your issues and looking forward to help you more with our apps. You have been the most Amazing & Understanding app user i came across with. :)

Poochnkitty

Good app to create a sense of urgency in sales. Looks good and has lots of display options, I definitely like it. RECOMMEND to everyone who need a professional countdown app!

Car Puta

great app for sale...very effective. countdown banner is very useful with lots of already made templates. easy to use and fit in website very perfectly.

Discoverman

Great, works well and easy to install! Would recommend to any store looking for a countdown timer. Lots of customization and templates

Babies N Mamas

I love this countdown timer. It is so professional and looks so good. I do recommend using this. You will be very happy if you use this!!

Just Otaku Things

perfect. loved it till now its bean a perfect app would love to subscribe but i m a new beginner in this platform i d like to surf it a bit first

Loco Lapis - Online E-Commerce Corp

Good to attract and retain customers on the store. I recommend it to others, who would like to see customers stick to their stores and buy in the urgency created

Natura Medica

I just installed it, and tried it out, but so far out of 10 timers I tried today this one is the most promising. I believe it's a keeper. It's just what I need a good looking simple timer. And it's FREE, which is great for a timer.

Thank you.

Recommended.

InStyleMobile

My Store is very new but the count Drac timer Looks good so far. The customer service from this app is amazing. helping me. Reach out to them for issues.