Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 5 mei 2020

Great idea. Make sure you are 100% sure you want to download the app because you won't be able to test it out. I downloaded the app and deleted after 20 minutes after quickly figuring out it didn't have the ability to customize as much as I needed it to. I thought id let any future store owners know this before they go and take a risk! overall a great app with a great support staff.

God The Father
2 dagen gebruiken de app
27 februari 2020

This app is amazing and the customer support is amazing! I’m so excited to start my new store with it! I would definitely recommend using it!

Amitpalll
2 dagen gebruiken de app
21 februari 2020

This app helped build and manage my Shopify and business effortlessly, I highly recommend if you are new or even experienced in eCommerce.

Abinesh Ravendra
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
9 februari 2021

5-stars is an understatement. The support provided by the team (Shelby especially) is world class. I had a feature request while in my trial period and immediately they were checking with their dev team and providing me with a timeline. I can't recommend this app enough, and look forward to working with them more going forward! 5/5 stars in every category!

Puzzery